Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Wheel?

Yah so,

I just reinstalled the game and ended up clearing the Control.con file so that I could bind Left Shift (It's unfortunate that they never fixed this problem before they gave up on the game, imo). And it seems now that I can't scroll down through my weapons, just up.

I've already created a random account and gotten teh default controls for that and copied in what I could find that was relevent and non-relevent stuff like the default key maps.

Any other suggestions?

Re: Scroll Wheel?

Dont use the scroll wheel to select weapons its to slow and retarded number keys are so much faster

Comment

I usually use numbers but I still like ot have the options if I'm just sitting around or feel like being a retard.

Comment

numbers can be bad sometimes, especialy with my dyslexic fingers thinking i selected some health packs but i actually threw a grenade into a group of my team mates ... oops
        on and to fix your prob try going into the controler setup and reasigning it

Comment

Well I just checked the control setup of my profile and of the default one and the only time the Scroll Wheel Down is mentioned in the default one, its the same for my own.

Also something I noticed when I was commander just now, I can't zoom out if I've zoomed in due to the whole scroll wheel not working.

Comment

u sure its not a prob with your mouse or drivers?

Comment

Yes, it works fine for everything but this >

Comment

Working...
              X