Euro Force not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Force not working

I purchased it last week off of the EA link and downloaded it, and today I still dont have it. I just got promoted to a new rank (gunnery sargaent I believe) and it doesnt give me the option to unlock the L9 sniper rifle and the other new weapons that were on the Euro Force expansion pack. Does anyone ever play the maps because I still see the old Battlefield 2 maps, thats it?

Re: Euro Force not working

when playing BF2:EF all you do is
    1) load up BF2
    2) update server list
    3) sort servers by map and scroll down till you see the maps Great Wall, Operation Smoke Screen, Taraba Quarry

although there isnt many (click the map name above to show all server playing that map)

as for the unlocks you only get them is you play around or two of BF2:SF not euro force

Comment

you cant use your unlocks what i belive, on euro force

Comment

Getting EuroForces gets you three maps and the ability to play Euro Force troops on those maps. A few different aircraft and weapons while playing those guys as well while playing again on those three maps.

It does not get you extra unlocks per rank up. That would be Special Forces which is an expansion pack.

Comment

Working...
        X