any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good

Hi all i have seen this on ebay is it any good i no the card will be poo and it could do with another gig of ram but i dont no about processor please help

Re: any good

the processor is alright...its not the best, but its decent. u can compare it to a pentium 4 3.3ghz

Comment

No, it would be more of the equivalent of a 3.0Ghz P4 since its a sempron and it runs at 2ghz.

Comment

Ya actually it is decent, certinly upradable.
        (sorry for spelling im in rush)

Comment

Thanks for the replys. The system i have got now i am on agp so this would be the cheapest way to go to pci. If i got this system and got a 7900 card would it be ok what would i be able to play settings wise. And also are the 7900 gs 512 mb cards like is there a better card for around 130 gbp.

Comment

You've also got to make sure that the power supply is sufficient to drive a 7900 series card. Check the specifics of the card, and then check to make sure that the PSU is rated for that dissipation.

Comment

go get this computer:http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...Tab=2&NoMapp=0

Comment

your telling him to get a computer costing $699us when the one he was looking at sold for £215?? i dont know what the exchange is but it cant be that close

Comment

Thanks for the replys the psu is no problem as i have got a 500w here allready. I think for 200 quid that this is the best way to go they are allways on there going for that price and if i upgrade my motherboard to pci it will cost me that by the time i have had to get differnt ram and so on.

Comment

Working...
                  X