Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plz help noob (me) getting knife/pistol badge!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help noob (me) getting knife/pistol badge!?

Ok i have nearly 10,000 gp. For the next rank I'm going to need basic pistol and basic knife badge. No problem for most people but for me... I just SUCk with knife and pistol. I got 4 kills with pistol in a round once but with knife i dont een think I've ever got 2 kills in a single round!

I usually play 24/7 wrlord servers with very long rounds. My bf2 name is:

idaeus_1st

Please help me someone!? I'm honestly very bad with these weapons and can use any kind of help, especially with knife!

Cheers

Re: Plz help noob (me) getting knife/pistol badge!?

Use the search function or click through the "Tips&Tricks" section. It's all there.

edit:

Comment

Go Karkand. Use snipers kit, shoot at the body and then take yor pistol out, 1 2 shots he's down.

Be quick, you can take someone down with their G3 or AKA an you with pistol if you're quick and try to aim to the head.

Don't run into big crouds (crowds?) pick your target from afar, aim and keep shooting.

Comment

I started for those same two badges once I got to 8000 points. Don't panic cause I sucked at it to.
        It took me 2500 points and a lot of deaths to get my knife badge. I didn't get it untill I had 53 kills up. So I also got my Veteran one at the same time. Cool.
        You have to be a sneeky bugger. You have to hunt them down. Don't try a frontal attack unless you want to die a lot like I did. Spot your target and come in from the side or behind. Make sure your cross hairs are on the target and stab. If you find your knife is blunt like mine always was. Then you haven't aimed properly. It should knock em down with one hit.
        Get your knife one first.

If you have a mouse with extra programable buttons then have two of them set for knife and pistol. I've got a G7, I've got my wheel left/right button set for just that.
        When you run out of ammo from now on you can whip out your pistol and finish him of with that. I still get the wrong one out occasionally and pay the price for it.

Have fun cause I sure am.

Comment

always have the knife or pistol close at hand (dedicated key), soften them up and finish them off...

For the knife you are probably best looking for snipers... they are usually too busy doing "other things" to think about people sneaking up on them.

Other than that... lots and lots of practice.

Comment

Going for their commander is good fun. Especially when you are commander as well. Still do the main job with a bit of fun on the side.

Comment

I cant really help you here...Im working on my expert pistol badge...i've not had much problem with that one....but knife..I blow..sorry, no help

Comment

Ghost town, rooves overlooking convoy flag and I guarantee you'll see a sniper. Knife him and repeat. It helps if you don't have the convoy flag

Comment

ask him

he is "the best" LOL with knifes

Comment

Originally posted by AdamPA
                    hop on one of those knife or pistol only servers
                    yeah that way there, you'll have the badge, but you'll still suck and will prolly get reset....

Comment

Originally posted by AdamPA
                      hop on one of those knife or pistol only servers
                      not the smartest thing to say when ROE members are active on these forums, and such commments arent needed

Comment

Well goto karkand and with a pistol it is no problem to get it just when there not looking sneak up behind them and boom pistol'd then for your knife i just stalk snipers that are on mec for karkand can do it easly on wake to

Comment

be a commander in karkand n pick the sniper kit...
                          scan for snipers n go kill them with knife
                          u can get the badge while commanding also right? lol

Comment

I just got mine last nite and boy was it close I'd one more kill to get and there was one ticket left when i finally got it.

Go to a karkland server that allows spawn camping is my advice, you'll die alot anyways but when u respawn often u r facing a guy with his back to u....easy kills (only prob was i kept missing hence the time it took).

All i need now is my engie (5repair pts) and pistol badge and I've all of them.

Knife though was the hardest so far.

Comment

Wake island - Get a good chopper pilot in the Z-10 and have him drop you on the US arty island, make a squad so you can keep spawning on him. You should be able to get all your pistol and knife kills in one round (if the US don't have any bases).

Comment

Working...
                              X