HiProMin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiProMin

A video I made trying to use voices from Battlefield 2- Its a video of a Russian fighter pilot cause mass destruction in his Su-37 Terminator

I did it 2 times
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=HT6Tj9pIg3M heres the first

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HbAY1Py2kCg heres the final

Tell me what you think, I can take constructive critisim tell me what I can do better.

Re: HiProMin

Well it was boring, sorry to tell you, here is what you could of done better:

Improve your camera angles, Following a character all the time is just boring, try to put cameras in from of him or staying still and follow along.

If you really wanted to make a little movie with a storyboard and all, have actually a Russian pilot next time, and if you didnt know, he said Good job when he got in the plane. And it didnt really seem "mass destruction"

Just trying to help you out

Comment

6.2/10

Work on your cam. angles and use of the camera... press and hold SHIFT to move around slower so you wont have to tap to move forward blend the music in some more but if you are using WMM idk what to tell you btw if you need help let me know or check out my site below my sig other then that it was cool...

Comment

Ok yeah did you watch the first one or the second one Dsp? Because on the second one I tryed to improve it by fading the music adding other scenes like the sniper and the guy inside the UAV trailer. Also to people who dont speak Russian it may look good to them because they dont know what the guys are saying. But thanks for the advice Ill try it next time

Edit: Not to mention I did this video with no ones help I did everything myself so give me some credit for that

Comment

hehe well you did good bro just keep working I added you to xfire hop on and Ill send you some stuff

Comment

I agree, there should have been more camera angles. Try changing the angles quicker for faster-paced action. Also, there should be some sort of background music or effects throughout the movie. The music you used during the beginning credits after the JK-47 Productions could have been used for the entire scene of the jet taking off. I was surprised when it faded out because it fit the scene so well.

Comment

Ha, told you you had shaky camera angles.

Comment

fun to watch

bad editing, bad music, bad landing

Comment

Working...
                X