Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal Taunt Issues And Fixes

hello..
    i have bf2 and 2142 installed on my machine, and i did the veteran program thing...
    my taunt dosent work..i sent ea stuff about it ..they have no clue..there running around with there hands in the pockets running into each other like always...

i read somewhere on here that there is suppose to be some confirmation email from them about your veteran program..

i never recieved no email from them with any special specifics about anything..can someone help me out..i wana use my taunt ive paid for it ...what am i missing here?

Re: Verbal Taunt Issues And Fixes

you're missing that EA love taking money from hapless customers, and giving them nothing in return..

I used to support ea, not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sporko0
      hello..
      i have bf2 and 2142 installed on my machine, and i did the veteran program thing...
      my taunt dosent work..i sent ea stuff about it ..they have no clue..there running around with there hands in the pockets running into each other like always...

i read somewhere on here that there is suppose to be some confirmation email from them about your veteran program..

i never recieved no email from them with any special specifics about anything..can someone help me out..i wana use my taunt ive paid for it ...what am i missing here?
      The taunt works for alot of people that didn't do this. Like myself for example.
      Sounds like false advertisement.

Comment

wow..how did u get it ?

Comment

Originally posted by sporko0
          wow..how did u get it ?
          There was a thread not too long ago discussing it, I didn't do anything special nor have the others, it just happens randomly thru the game.

Comment

I just heard it for the first time. Strange thing is, I was US commander no where near the battle, though I was zoomed in on part of the map where there was a fight.

Comment

I don't need EA to give me taunts. I have more than enough taunts I can use on my own. Though I'm not much of a taunter anyway.

Comment

to hear the taunt, you spot a dead enemies body

Comment

I've never heard it. I assume it works in Special Forces just the same?

I must spot a few dead enemies and see if anything happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Titch2349
                    to hear the taunt, you spot a dead enemies body
                    I'm never spotting anything when I hear it.

Comment

I heard it again not too long ago, I was sniping from power station or w\e on kubra and pulled a long shot, my guy laughed and the guy next to me turned..........LMAO

never registered for vet and i dont have BF2142

Comment

didn't you start the original taunt thread or was it someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                          I just heard it for the first time. Strange thing is, I was US commander no where near the battle, though I was zoomed in on part of the map where there was a fight.

Same happened to me! Was zoomed in as commander and all of a sudden I heard the eerie laugh! Caught me off guard at first and kinda made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end before realizing that it was the taunt!

Comment

I use taunts trough voip and chat unfortunately, lol. I've heard it before though three times. I even opened the folder where the laughs were in which I heard.

Comment

i heard u cant hear urself taunt...is that true?

Comment

Working...
                              X