Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash to Desktop few minuetes after start playing

Hello everyone..
    I have a problem with BF2 (Version 1.3, I Can't update to 1.4 the installer says i need 1.3 installed first, Another problem, be glad to get some help but less important right now).

The game Crashes to the desktop few minuetes or even few seconds after start playing an Online server.
    THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM WHERE I CRASH AFTER CLICKING 'JOIN GAME' SO DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO FAQ CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE ABOUT IT!

The map is loaded, I Click Join Game AFTER MAP IS LOADED And everything's cool i can see the map and the kits and all, i start playing everythings alright but after short period of time, Starting from 1 minuete untill about 10 minuetes of playing, The game freezes for few seconds, black screen and i crash to desktop.

I Have A Radeon 9250 ATI Card (please try hard, no comments about that, It worked 100% All the time this is not the first time i play the game or something, And im few days or week or two close to a new card), 512 RAM, 2.8GHz CPU, and Windows XP.

Thanks for Advance, nameless1. (and please again no comments about my graphics card i know it sucks but im sure for 100% this is not the problem cause it worked very well on low settings so far)

And btw, How is the game going to work on my system with a new GeForce 6800GT or a 7600GT?

Re: Crash to Desktop few minuetes after start playing

This is about all you will need. This is current patch and it will let you install you were probly downloading the incrementals and those are a huge hassel this is a full patch and will overide all the other patches you have.

Good Luck

Comment

Re: Crash to Desktop few minuetes after start playing

and the 1.3 patch gave most ppl ctds constantly, so its best to patch up to 1.41

Comment

Working...
      X