Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best player you have played with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is the best player you have played with?

Originally posted by Chodda
    LOL! This guy is bad. He already has been reset before for stat padding. Whenever I see him, he is a J10 whore and switches to China every round.
    He might be a J10 whore, as I said in my post, but he is an excellent player also, I have seen him do great in the air, chopper, and also on the ground, he invited me to his squad to be his gunner, and then when we lost the chopper, we went out and groundpounded, and he was definetly doing better than the average player on the ground.

The question was the best person we have ever played with, and he was mine. A close second would have to be RacerX79 though, form a squad and invite him on the BFSupreme IO server, and you will see a superb player.

Comment

Underwood05 good teamplayer and owned my A*S!!!! squad up with him all the time now. big tank whore though

Originally posted by Stijlloos
      Oh yeah, i forgot one, Goblin. This is just an amazing all-round player. One of the best if not the best i've seen. He got an 12 to 1 k/d ratio in aircraft, but he isn't a j-10 noob, he most often flys with f35's. He's just awesome, here are his stats btw: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...count=43356588
      hang on 321 hours in a helichopper and 116 in a plane and 161 in armour??? Has this guy ever walked/ran in a map??

Comment

I play with Chuck Norris

j/k besT player I have played with is long time ago with PTG SteveO(an ex-clan mate)

And not so ago with Zturmtrooper and with some guy something with Typhoon in his nick,we rocked in a heli

Comment

Working...
        X