Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Movie] The Last Battle

A Battlefield 2 machinima based on the
    Iraq War in 2003, which synchronized well with the music and packed with dramatic combat action and smooth camera angles. Please take note, this is not a story movie!

Download
    Filefront
    TotalBF2

Streaming
    Google Video

Comment please

*To a certain extent, this movie is not really HD, sorry

Re: [Movie] The Last Battle

OMG dude what do I have to say...
    I simply Loved it!!! that sums it up
    I loved the Part where you Threw in CnC Generals shooting the Ships hehe
    I loved the Graphics I have mine on High but they are not a clear as that when I play
    I love the added SFX
    Great job dude keep it up

Only prob was a couple of the slides transitions where well didnt really fit the part or where needed to be put in like that

9.5/10

BTW check your PM box

Comment

wow.. i like it...

the gfx look fantastic and more realistic without the "fog of war"

Comment

can U post a stream

Comment

8 weeks for this your jking right .
          nothing i havent seen before or will prob see again.
          my movies may be crap but then i never said they were good .
          or exspect ppl to think their good its just me messing about.
          i use fraps, windows movie maker and none of them took more than 2 Hrs to make.
          im sure anybody with a gr8 PC the right software a team of lads to help and 8 weeks.
          could do a lot better then this its just more of the same old stuff .
          nice eye candy but thats about it, shame i was hoping for much more
          just looks like 8 weeks of messing about with FX to me
          bring back vids like mine where its not just pointless fragging and FXs plz
          and if you are trying to tell some sort of story no matter how dodgey try having a story to begin with .
          not just tack it on like some ribbon on a pig at a fair next time .
          in short its totaly pointless ,
          how many more us yanks kick *** vids are we going to have to put up with.
          and this won something thats the crazy part ....

Comment

downloading now
            will post comments later
            i liked it, lol good job using C&C generals to act for the battleship

Comment

Nice work! Music is good, especially with the type of camera work and editing you did..

Comparing it to Frag with styles, This one is a lot more cleaner/smoother.. especially the effects..

You have a specific editing style which is a pleasure to watch, so keep up the good work!

Comment

nice editing but the rest was crap, sorry

that doesnt look like a real battle at all, you even showed car jihading:|:

Comment

Wow, sweet movie. The camera angles were perfect, the editing great, effects were well timed and fit in well, only thing I didn't like was that there was no acting or storyline.

It was still ****ing sweet though, because of the tempo, effects, and camera angles.

Originally posted by Troll_Hammer2020
                  im sure anybody with a gr8 PC the right software a team of lads to help and 8 weeks.
                  and if you are trying to tell some sort of story no matter how dodgey try having a story to begin with .
                  Hey, you're a moron!

Comment

I think I made a big mistake by putting the wrong descripition and should have removed the extra parts not related to the main movie (Many people keep thinking this is a story movie ) I didn't script this movie thus there was no storyline. I was tying to show everyone the overview of how's like in the last battle in iraq and not a story movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll_Hammer2020
                      If your videos aren't that great (your words) then what makes you so emminently qualified to bash this guy's vid like you did?? Just give the guy something "constructive" Don't rag on him because he has more of a life than you and that's why it took him so long to complete.

Were you dropped on the head as a child?? Sure seems like you're brain damaged in some way.

[edit] I liked the video. Editing was really good....I got the part that there really wasn't a story but maybe there should have been.

Comment

Well said, Dude.

Comment

When a movie maker includes screenshots and a readme, you know right away this person really cares about his or her movie, and the movie will certianly be worth watching.

The video quality really very good, and you really captured some great camera shoots with some relly nice effects. The music selection was good, and the volume level was just perfect, something you rarely see (hear).
                          I enjoyed watching this movie. Great work BlitzWarTank!!

Comment

I haven't been in this section of the forums in a long while; it’s a joy to see your still editing Blitz, and your latest release.

Bringing up a sentence from Keyelite, everybody has their specific editing style and your movie rocked the casbah!

Your progressing very nicely, keep up the fine skill.
                            ...Not that one, lol

Comment

Nice job on the editing!

Comment

Working...
                              X