Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat-switching in chopper not welcome by a lot of servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat-switching in chopper not welcome by a lot of servers?

Okay, lately I am getting kicked (even banned) from servers for seat-switching and tving in the chopper. No base-raping, no carrier attacks, just plain seat switching in air and taking the other chopper out.

I dont understand this, because Ill give an example from the last server that i got kicked from.

I was playing on dragon valley, (not sure the name of server) and I managed to take back woodyard while being on PLA side. However I forgot that my spawn point was set to power station, and since there was no vehicles around, i decide to take a hike to woodyard and get into the heli. At that moment admin (who was in the USA team), drives by with the jeep and switches to the 360* gun and shoots me down. I spawn at woodyard, get in the chopper and tv him when he was in the tank he stole from power station.

He said if i do that again he will ban me. I say well, how is it okay to seat-switch in the jeep to get a kill on me, but not in a chopper. Apparently, my argument wasnt taken into consideration and i was banned.

I just think that people complain too much about this so called "glitch", yet it is okay to switch positions in a jeep and take out infantry. I call that BS and people should either learn the technique, or learn to avoid TV's

What is your view on this?

Re: Seat-switching in chopper not welcome by a lot of servers?

I think it wouldnt of mattered had you not shot the admin.

I don't see a problem with it. I don't see how it could violate any rules.

Comment

I thought it was wrong because well it has 2 seats, then sloi showed me the way of the dark side. A tank has 2 seats, if I take off without a .50cal gunner no one cares.

Comment

I can see a kick if your intentionally leaving gunners behind, but if no one is there to take that spot...

It's yours to have.

On a related note.

I saw a guy soloing with a bomber the other day on Kubra. I haven't tried that yet, but that missle lock has got to be deadly when done right. This guy had a serious score going.

Comment

on our server, we have the rule "no chopper seat switching" because theres no skill init at all. it shows that you cant fly the chopper and kill people being the pilot. i never seat switch and never will. its a lot more fun having dogfights with other choppers and taking them down. Seat switchers just go up really high and then switch for the TV. The no.1 chopper pilot mastachillakilla2 never seatswitches and doesnt need to hes that good. so please dont do it and try to learn to kill people with the normal pilots rockets its easy when u practice a lot and u get way more kills.

peace

Comment

So why should he not seatswitch? Does it NOT take talent to be able to guide the TV while knowing how to orient the helo in order to get a good shot while switching??? It's like the people that say "using unlocks is for noobs"....it's available for you to do so why not do it? Just because someone can do something that gives them an edge, and other people can't, doesn't mean it's wrong (withing the rules of the game -- ie not hacking). This is comparable to saying using full auto or 3-burst fire takes less skill to kill someone than single shot so don't use it or ill ban you! Dumb logic...

Comment

he can do it if he wants, i cant stop him but IMO i think its skillless, anyone can do it but can people take down choppers easily with out TV'ing ? thats the skilled chopper pilots, not thosse that go real high up and seatswitch all day.

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
                on our server, we have the rule "no chopper seat switching" because theres no skill init at all.
                he can do it if he wants, i cant stop him.

dot dot dot

Comment

well i cant stop him or everone so.... he wont be doing it on our server

Comment

on our server, we have the rule "no chopper seat switching" because theres no skill init at all. it shows that you cant fly the chopper and kill people being the pilot. i never seat switch and never will. its a lot more fun having dogfights with other choppers and taking them down. Seat switchers just go up really high and then switch for the TV. The no.1 chopper pilot mastachillakilla2 never seatswitches and doesnt need to hes that good. so please dont do it and try to learn to kill people with the normal pilots rockets its easy when u practice a lot and u get way more kills.

peace
                    Do you have a proof for that?

I sure do have a proof that tv-ing will get you a lot of kills.

Let me think, im getting attacked by an igla, a j10 and few mobile AA's....of course im going over to that chopper to have a dogfight.

TV-ing is a quick way to do things, and it's not skilless at all, because i want to see you tv "easily" while being attacked by so many anti-air things, including planes.

And trust me, most seat-switchers know how to shoot their unguided ones too

Comment

TV-ing is easy for chopper pilots i just think that the pro pilots and the pro TV'ers should fly together and totaly own up. the other day i was on my server with another pilot who thinks he is really ace but he can only TV and is extremly good at it then the next round he swaped over and we both went in then chopper and nothing could stop us. dont call your self a ace pilot when u can only Tv, you are ace with the TV missile. end off

Comment

99% of pubbers can't hit a stationary target with the TV missle, so it's a waste of time to have them in there anyway. Just find a server that isn't run by a bunch of bitches and play on.

Comment

Is all right, If im the admin I won't kick/ban. Once you gotten chopper you can have full control except spawn killing

Comment

killachilla sks and just coz u dont like soloing u cant make up a rule, if EA was against soloing they would stop it, at least that shouldnt be hard

Comment

I love seat switchers, I just fly up really high go into bomb mode and shoot the buggers down with my cannon. I love playing chicken with seat switchers, head straight for them and at the last minute swerve the TV missile and give the rotors a good clip

Comment

Working...
                              X