Ati x300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ati x300

Hey guys what are your thoughts of me playing bf2 on an ATI radeon x300 so far it's a great card I can't play on full graphics but it's great for medium graphics. Should I try over clock my x300? and also do I really need to upgrade my graphics card, I don't think so, but what are your thoughts?

Re: Ati x300

I wouldn't bother with the OC, so no, unless really 1 or 2 FPS would be noticible to you. It isnt a great OC'er, and could die easily. You don't need to upgrade if your content, be happy with what youve got. Many people on these forums upgrade just for the heck of it, or for the curiosity; not necesasrily for a necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffRowley
      I wouldn't bother with the OC, so no, unless really 1 or 2 FPS would be noticible to you. It isnt a great OC'er, and could die easily. You don't need to upgrade if your content, be happy with what youve got. Many people on these forums upgrade just for the heck of it, or for the curiosity; not necesasrily for a necessity.
      Ya I guess I won't upgrade i'm pretty happy with what I have, and yes I have heard that OC'ing the x300 can be very dangerous for the card

Comment

X300? Thats a tad old. I would suggest updating once DX10 comes out, but you should be fine for now..

....btw, Total GFX is for photoshop/paintshop/gimp graphical art i.e..sigatures. Just to let you know.

Comment

Moved to BF2 Support

Comment

dude if i were you id oc the s*** out of it.
            And for the upgrade, whats your price range?

Comment

is it pci-e?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                is it pci-e?
                Yes it is pci-express installed

Comment

I have an x300, i can run it on medium pretty well. But, like other people said, I'm upgrading at Christmas just for the heck of it

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503
                    I'm upgrading at Christmas just for the heck of it
                    Same here most modern graphics cards can run bf2 on full graphics which is really nice

Comment

Originally posted by fruit_bomb
                      Yes it is pci-express installed
                      get the HIS radeon x1650 Pro Iceq here is the site
                      ttp://www.tigerdirect.com/applicatio...Tab=1&NoMapp=0

Comment

Cor blimey an x300, i use to have one of those

great little card, i remember when i first started playing i had a gig of ram and a tiny 13inch crt monitor, with gfx set on lowest for everything and screen 800X640!! lol those were the days. Used to get massive respect from my fellow clan mates for playin on such a ****ty rig! i actually think it made me into a decent player cos of how hard it was!

then i upgraded to a 7900gt with an xtra stick of ram and a massive 23inch monitor. Man i can see peoples heads now ffs! cant imagine what it was like on that old rig!

but yeh nice little card whic i have fond memories of :*)

Comment

if your happy with it dont bother upgrading

Comment

Working...
                          X