• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill try it one more time lol...

i just customized a dell it has:
    amd athlon 64 5000+x2
    2 or 4 gig pc 4200
    my 7900

people with dells i need your opinions are these relaible??? im getting an E521 and read in the dell forums the PSU is changable so i should be alright..

if this prebuilt gets ****ed up i will never buy prebulit again..but for under 900 it is a good deal...

bump........need an answer...

Re: ill try it one more time lol...

DELLS are not reliable, thats just my opinion of using those integreted craps for about 9 years until i built my current.

Comment

i have a dell xps 700 its reliable

Comment

i hate dells i smashed my old 1,...., not really but i sold it to my cousin

Comment

Dell XPS are not intigrated like their cheap crap. I still would never buy on but they are ok if you don't have the skills to buy one. You can also check out this site. www.pclaptops.com. They sell awesome laptops and desktops.

Comment

I used to (a while ago mind you) have a 800mhz, 256mb ram, 64mb video card dell computer up until a year ago just on the side kinda thing, and I found that even though those specs are terrible, it got me through a lot of things, and somehow managed to do a lot of things and preform even though it was like 5 years old.

Comment

Working...
            X