POE2... wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE2... wow

The other day I finally finished downloading POE2. A couple of the times the server timed out so I finally went to Fileplanet to get it. I was kind of dissapointed that it didnt have sp but was willing to try the mp side of it. Man was I impressed at the quality of this mod! This is what BF2 should have been.. the weapons, maps and vehicles are so much better when compared to vanilla BF2. Granted there are a few things i still like about vanilla BF2 I find POE2 that much better. I think the maps are more to my liking as well since I play sniper most of the time. They are much more open, have hills and many buildings to use. With all of that said I think the best part of this mod is the teamwork. I have never seen teamwork like this used in BF2 and I really like it. The gameplay is so much better too when you work as a team and you are more likely to survive firefights as well. It would be nice to see more servers/players out there, but maybe in time. I think I will be sticking to POE2 for a long time to come.. Thanks for the mod guys!

Re: POE2... wow

If you like tactics and teamwork you should get yourself on ghost recon matey!

Comment

I have a few of the GR's for xbox... I find the computer so much better for these types of games though. GR is fun though, usually play it with my dad when I go home for breaks and such. Im still really impressed with the teamplay in POE2.. it's nice to be able to use vehicles too where as in GR it's all ground pounding. Thanks for the recomendation though Scope, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard84
        I was kind of dissapointed that it didnt have sp but was willing to try the mp side of it.
        It does, in the shape of a PoE:2 Sanctioned MiniMod.

PoE:2 Forum

Battlefield Single Player Forum

Current Version
        v3.5.

andy.

Comment

The other day I finally finished downloading POE2. A couple of the times the server timed out so I finally went to Fileplanet to get it. I was kind of dissapointed that it didnt have sp but was willing to try the mp side of it. Man was I impressed at the quality of this mod! This is what BF2 should have been.. the weapons, maps and vehicles are so much better when compared to vanilla BF2. Granted there are a few things i still like about vanilla BF2 I find POE2 that much better. I think the maps are more to my liking as well since I play sniper most of the time. They are much more open, have hills and many buildings to use. With all of that said I think the best part of this mod is the teamwork. I have never seen teamwork like this used in BF2 and I really like it. The gameplay is so much better too when you work as a team and you are more likely to survive firefights as well. It would be nice to see more servers/players out there, but maybe in time. I think I will be sticking to POE2 for a long time to come.. Thanks for the mod guys!
          Not to hijack your thread, and I also agree poe2 is awesome. But if you want even more realism I recommend you try out PR @ www.realitymod.com

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
            Not to hijack your thread,
            lol

(i agree PR is awesome, especially with the SP minimod....)

Comment

I actually have PR as well, great mod too. Only thing is I get a lot of lag while playing it for some reason. Thanks for the links Andy!

Comment

I used to critisize PR a lot about not being a good mod. Every time i play it i regret my initial thoughts though..... Amazing gameplay

Comment

Totally agree with you mate, poe2 is the quality of what bf2 should have included, but sadly with ea its all about how quickly they can get their money.

Comment

is there an official poe2 website?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidWardrobe
                      is there an official poe2 website?
                      Allez à la découverte des meilleurs jeux de survie à couper le souffle !

Comment

just donwloading it now - the last time i did i think i didnt liek it because of the spawn times, and massive distances to run.

Comment

Working...
                        X