Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Hey guys is this normal for me to have 3 kits unlocked but when i go on special forces it has 3 kits unlocked but onl to the first unlokced weapon, ie i have the dao instead of p90 on SF, but on bf2 i got p9o+dao....

Re: Is this normal?

Yeah, as they are the default weapons for some of the sides in the SF expansion, so it would be awkward to have them available as an unlock...

Comment

well its weird i used the p90 for sure before... ion the maps.... i dono im jsut confused should i reinstall bf2 or something?

Comment

NO, it is just that those weapons are the not unlocked weapons, for the sas I believe, so it would be wierd for it to be an unlcock and a default.

Comment

for every single weapon that i have unlocked i cant use... and ive used the p90 on ghost town and now i cant...

Comment

I must just be bad at explaining it, is the p90 the default weapon for one of those sides? Mayby I am wrong, wait before you uninstall though, somebody else will definetly help yah

Comment

it isnt the default.... :/

Comment

DON'T UNINSTALL.

Is that plain enough.

There is nothing wrong with your install.

The weapon choices are for SF only and relate to the side you are on.

As a bonus they let you play with them in regular BF2 as well.

Now relax and fire up the game and kill a few.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
                  DON'T UNINSTALL.

Is that plain enough.

There is nothing wrong with your install.

The weapon choices are for SF only and relate to the side you are on.

As a bonus they let you play with them in regular BF2 as well.

Now relax and fire up the game and kill a few.
                  Thank you, I dont know why I was so fuzzy headed about it. I just couldnt form what I wanted to say into my typing for some freaking reason.

Comment

Man I wish my SF worked, I miss warlord and Mass Distruction...

Comment

lol i was wondering the same thing the other month, then i found out (by myself) that it was because of the side weapons etc

Comment

its so confused im 100% sure i used the p90 before. but mkkaaaay, lets hope if i get anothe runlock it doesnt ask me to unlock the p90 again!

Comment

Working...
                        X