mutiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mutiny

for the first time in my 6 months of bf2ing, i FINALLY saw a successful mutiny vote. i had never seen a succesful kick vote either. i was shocked to see it happen

Re: mutiny

Haha. I’ve never seen a successful vote happen in a 64 man server... but plenty of them in smaller 32's and such.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Wow, he must have really sucked to actually get people to pay attention the fact that the "Pg up and Pg dwn" buttons do more than punish for tks...

Comment

I have never seen a commander get thrown out in 18 months of on/off playing.

Not even close.

Makes you wonder....

Comment

I was voted out lastnight(all clan members on my team for another clan member to command) when we started losing horribly i put a mut, it was successful and i got back in command. so i got to see two in one round... i feel just special.

Comment

i was mutinied last night for the first time ever. It was a 16 man server so it prob wasnt that hard. I was dropping arty on my own carrier dropping jeeps onto the carrier and force tking with them. I got kicked from commander and i was like ****..lol

Comment

Great, anyone know the weather for tommorow?

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Nugget
                i was mutinied last night for the first time ever. It was a 16 man server so it prob wasnt that hard. I was dropping arty on my own carrier dropping jeeps onto the carrier and force tking with them. I got kicked from commander and i was like ****..lol
                You deserved that one if you commandered like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [AK]Lord_Of_War
                  Great, anyone know the weather for tommorow?
                  ****ty

that's good stuff artying the carrier when you're us

I went thru 4 strikes on wake with them thinking the PLA were doing it :laugh: they even ran a vote kick on their commander

Comment

I saw some guy get kicked from the server oncevia vote and an hour ago I mutinyd the commander...
                    He was sorta like this guy

And you should have been!!!
                    And they stopped vehicle drop on carrier in 1.4...

Comment

I have seen plenty of successful kick votes and mutinys, but i usually play in 16-32 slot servers, its all my system can handle

Comment

I have seen a kick vote succeed in a full 64 players Sharqi.
                        I had 2 squad mates, 1 with the Mi-28 and the other with the AH-1Z. MEC had all flags and we told them we would not die and they were to give us a flag. The guy kept going up, nobody was able to kill him so they tried (and eventually succeeded) to kick him.

Comment

i find it easyier to get an admin than wait for a kick vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                            i find it easyier to get an admin than wait for a kick vote.
                            It was Insomnia.

Oh BTW I had a mutiny against me succeed. I was spamming the radio and artying my team for the heck of it. By the half of the round, I got demoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                              It was Insomnia.

Oh BTW I had a mutiny against me succeed. I was spamming the radio and artying my team for the heck of it. By the half of the round, I got demoted.
                              Lol, I only arty my own team if they all camp the heli pad/jet spawn and we are losing horribly. Its so annoying whne your whole team is willing to waste a round waiting for a vechile. I had two unsucessful mutiny attempts

Comment

Working...
                              X