Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you gonna give bf2 a rest now that Armed assault is kinda already here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: are you gonna give bf2 a rest now that Armed assault is kinda already here!!!

when i downloaded the demo, the graphics looked whack and unfinished and laggy to me

Comment

• Re: are you gonna give bf2 a rest now that Armed assault is kinda already here!!!

The game does look interesting.....but it has a few issues if this review is correct:

Subscription fees...........get f@@ked
      Clutter hack.......say goodbye to the realism arguement.

The fees would kill it for me tho

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
        The game does look interesting.....but it has a few issues if this review is correct:

http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r21236.htm

Subscription fees...........get f@@ked
        Clutter hack.......say goodbye to the realism arguement.

The fees would kill it for me tho
        :laugh: wrong game dude
        www.armedassault.com is the official site

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
          :laugh: wrong game dude
          www.armedassault.com is the official site
          true....sorry about that

Comment

maybe if its on xbox 360 maybe then ill buy it cos my PC prolly wont handle it.

Comment

ill stay with bf2 for now

Comment

iven played the demo and i really dont get this game maybe there is something i am missing but i think it is crap, then started up bf2 and a massive smile came

Comment

Well Armed gave me huge lag
                  I set everything on low
                  The graphics where horrible...
                  So I deinstalled it...
                  To bad

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                    so will you be quitting or playing less bf2 now that this game is out?

me? im buying it on release day, doubt i'll play bf2 after that.
                    I will try the demo, if it sells me, then I'll buy it.

All I care about is having a "cover me!" button. I can't believe EA didn't include a simple "Cover me!!" button, it would have helped in so many cases.

Comment

For me BF2 has just the right amount of buttons, whereas ArmA has like 40 too many. I realise the game requires a few but I just got bored reconfiguring the buttons and then there were too many clashes. Looks OK although I did spot a couple of weird things like teammate with 2 heads when prone. Reduce the button count by 80% and I'd buy that. Only crysis left now to tempt me off BF2.

Originally posted by mills7777
                      iven played the demo and i really dont get this game maybe there is something i am missing but i think it is crap, then started up bf2 and a massive smile came
                      Same here..

Comment

I'm not gonna get it.

Comment

Working...
                        X