Rank Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Question

Hey, I looked at the ranks on this site, and I saw that for 1st Sgt and MSgt the points are both 20000 required, but one showed it required basic combat badges and such. I already have all badges required for the rank and such, but my question is, when I hit 20000 pts, will I jump 2 ranks up and get 4 unlocks? ( Ive got BFSF and I quess thats why I get 2 unlocks each rank.)

Any info would be appreciated

Re: Rank Question

No, It is one rank up but you will have preferential treatment for command above the regular Sgts. Same for the SgtMaj rank after the 1st Sgt.

Comment

ah k, so I will only get the unlocks for 1 rank advancement, and not 2 correct?

Comment

Correct,

You will get a single rank up, giving you a total of two unlocks since you have the Special Forces expantion. Women will flock to you first as opposed to the regular Sergeants and you will no longer be required to take out the trash in the real world. Anyone who tells you to take out the trash, you just remind them that you are a 1st Sgt. and that isn't your job anymore.

Simon

Comment

LOL ok ty for the info bud

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
            Correct,

You will get a single rank up, giving you a total of two unlocks since you have the Special Forces expantion. Women will flock to you first as opposed to the regular Sergeants and you will no longer be required to take out the trash in the real world. Anyone who tells you to take out the trash, you just remind them that you are a 1st Sgt. and that isn't your job anymore.

Simon
            Exactly, everyone knows that the 1st SGts get all the ladies...you just need all your basic kit badges, and a few others, check out www.bf2s.com for the badge/rank requirements.

Comment

Working...
            X