Being Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Killed

Hi, I am new to the Bf2 community (bought the game a week ago) What I really am annoyed is that how do I kill myself? I was playing Wake island or so, inside a blackhawk, the red X bepped and the armor went down, we were being shot by the Chinese jet. So I bailed out and found myself the only surviror and in the middle of the water, far from land and far from the carrier. My questions is how to I kill myself? is there some kind of code you need to type in? Im getting sick of getting stranded with nowhere to go. And rember I cant just take a grenade and kill myself because in Bf2 you cant hold weapons while in the water. Help appreciated.

Re: Being Killed

Hit CapsLock and then hit suicide. Mind that you will lose 2 points. I can imagine what you were trying though lol. Console then "Killself" or "Suicide". lol.

Comment

open console, then type:
      bind mouse1 kill

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
        Hit CapsLock and then hit suicide. Mind that you will lose 2 points. I can imagine what you were trying though lol. Console then "Killself" or "Suicide". lol.
        Blades, that is awesome, I can picture it now:

Person 1: Killself
        Rest of people: ????
        Person 1: Suicide
        Rest of them: Dont do it man, you have to much to live for!

*edit* Ok, I was/am very tired, seemed hilarious when I wrote it...

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold

it actually won't do anything . it probably is going to say invalid command or something

Comment

suicide is in caplocks under the map next to done. just remember you lose points when you do :X

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold

haha if that happned thatd be pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                it actually won't do anything . it probably is going to say invalid command or something
                he means typing into chat for people to read, not the command console.

Comment

my advice is to not bail and let them have the two points. Alternatively you can ask a teamate to pick you up in a helo. I have done this several times as commander for stranded souls. If that doesn't work, tell the enemy where you are...if they dont kill you then curse them and your team and routinely suicide by pressing caps lock and then 'suicide' next to the 'done' button and take your -2

Comment

"exit" or "quit" works in console though.. I wonder if there would be a list with all the commands possible in it. I've never actually understood the BF2 Game Console I only use if to exit fast from a game. It's way faster as hitting esc.

Comment

just give him a simple answer, hit enter an look in the lower right corner, you will see suicide

Comment

On a related note, I saw a guy typing console commands into "SayAll".

Funny thing was, he was typing "GodMode 1" and "Invincibility 1"

When people said that the game didn't come with in-game cheats, he wrote: "Up Down Up down left right left right Circle Circle Square Triangle".

Then he said "Damn"

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                          "exit" or "quit" works in console though.. I wonder if there would be a list with all the commands possible in it. I've never actually understood the BF2 Game Console I only use if to exit fast from a game. It's way faster as hitting esc.
                          i thought exit meant to get out of bf2 to the window

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                            On a related note, I saw a guy typing console commands into "SayAll".

Funny thing was, he was typing "GodMode 1" and "Invincibility 1"

When people said that the game didn't come with in-game cheats, he wrote: "Up Down Up down left right left right Circle Circle Square Triangle".

Then he said "Damn"
                            LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X