How did I die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did I die?

Dont get it. Someone bailed out of blackhawk because I scared them. Black hawk went flying in the air no where near my J-10. So I said Hey Maby I can ram into this guy in parachute and i wont die. So I did... I died... wtf? and he got the kill. How can I ram into a parachute soilder kill me?

Re: How did I die?

USMC standard parachutes now include anvils, so they can specifically kill J-10's, should the unlikely event of ramming occur.

Comment

I think it was EA's way to apply the Geneva Convention...

Comment

Welcome to BF2.

Comment

I have only run someone over once while in midair and it was a complete fluke...and Im pretty good in jets. So dont even try it, really.

And parachutes are made of titanium, avoid them like the plague while in a jet...

Comment

yah the parachutes are bs in this game.
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

the parachutes kill!!

if you land on or touch another guys chute u die....on foot or otherwise..

Comment

It's common knowledge that halo ramming doesn't work.

In reality flying into a parachute with any prop or jet powered craft would result in at least a disabled engine, at worst an engine fire and explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                  USMC standard parachutes now include anvils, so they can specifically kill J-10's, should the unlikely event of ramming occur.
                  LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

parachutes have a greater mass than any other "vehicle" in bf2. that's why you died.

Unless you ram the person (not the chute - or the nylon ties), you'll die and he'll only feel the heat of the explosion (which will damage the soldier).

I TK'd someone today because I (off a cliff) chuted and they jumped behind me and hit my chute. Forgiven though (see - there are some nice guys out there).

Comment

I think its funny as heck, worse than hitting the uav, but not quite as bad as what happens to me all the time on Dalian plant, and Dragon Valley. In the J-10, I will fly over my runway on Dalian, going towards the out of bounds, but not even into it, and blow up in midair.....ooook. Then on Dragon Valley, also only in the J-10, I bomb people at the docks, loop around, and blow up in mid-air, no damage, no warning and in both cases just says...is no more. happens all the time to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                        I think its funny as heck, worse than hitting the uav, but not quite as bad as what happens to me all the time on Dalian plant, and Dragon Valley. In the J-10, I will fly over my runway on Dalian, going towards the out of bounds, but not even into it, and blow up in midair.....ooook. Then on Dragon Valley, also only in the J-10, I bomb people at the docks, loop around, and blow up in mid-air, no damage, no warning and in both cases just says...is no more. happens all the time to me.
                        In some cases you don't hit a chute, but an invisible wall.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold

those are hidden walls that EA was supposed to fix

Comment

Yeah I can believe that, I just think its really funny to get in a jet, sometimes getting 3 forced tks right there, soar around, bomb 3 guys, fly back to re-arm, and just blow up......to people shouting "noob" and "idiot" "omgzlollercopter learn to play noob" and you didnt even do anything wrong. Mayby they left the one on Dalian plant to make up for the U.S. getting the -35....

Comment

Damn parachutes of steel.

Comment

Working...
                              X