Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding the downloadable expansions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding the downloadable expansions?

I notice right before I was going to make a purchased for the Armed Fury expansion that I had to enter my Battlefield account name to be able to play. I do not play on-line due to my internet connection. I just playsingle player. I never have made an account to play online within the game. Will I still be able to play these expansions?

Re: Question regarding the downloadable expansions?

You must have an online account, to play this expansion. It's the same with Euro Forces, if you want to buy that too.

Comment

really never knew that well just create an online account at like an internet account enter it into ur computer and start playing the game, well on wendsday im gonna get the booster in the boxed set so i will have the whole battlefield collection to show off to my friends

Comment

Luckily for you you can buy it in DVD form now XD, Euro Force and Armoured Fury for £19.99

Comment

Yes, if you can, go for the DVD. I do hope EF and AF pickup since they released the DVD of it. That is so important help spread the word...oh, and having a few good maps too.

Comment

Road Rage ftw XD

Comment

Originally posted by Crisisisonfire
              Luckily for you you can buy it in DVD form now XD, Euro Force and Armoured Fury for £19.99
              ya i waited im so lucky lol:ar15: :nerr:

Comment

Working...
              X