What are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are?

Never mind the people who use this forums are immature dudes who dont realize that the person they are flaming is a real person... I will go back to www.secretsofbattefield.com

*this was my edit, my first comment was not a flame*
    Cheers

Re: What are?

Not more macro noobs

Comment

Alt + F4 is a good one.

Comment

I use G18 for xfire (default ScrLck+X), but its really whatever you want it to be.

Comment

Yeah, Alt-F4 is a big time favorite of mine I am not a macro noob I will try some out see if it makes me feel filthy or not And then go from there. No need to be an azzhole.

Cheers

Comment

ALT + F4 is the best macro out there dude, if you hold it down it owns.

I also heard swallowing knives and playing in traffic were great ones to.

NO NEED TO BE AN *******? Dude, its people like YOU who ruin this game, maybe if you actually learned to play you wouldn't have to use them, or are you to lazy to use the spacebar?

*Sigh* Your the reason condoms were invented, and your father defenitly should of worn one..
            Hopefully your gene pool dies out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
              *Sigh* Your the reason condoms were invented, and your father defenitly should of worn one..
              Hopefully your gene pool dies out soon.

Hahahahah, good one

Comment

I don't even have it yet, have never macroed and am asking a question. Seriously piss off..

Cheers

Comment

Hmm..and your asking a question on a good macro for dolphin diving/prone spamming? Who gives a crap if youv never macroed, your asking for a good macro, thats the point.

Comment

Whatever, if you read my now edited first post you will see how much I dislike this forums. Only reason I use it is becuase I now I can get a response....... a lot of you act like 4 year olds screaming all the time and smacking their mommies... Complain, flame, complain, flame pretty much that is what you do... want a macro for it??

Cheers

Comment

You were asking what a good MACRO was, macros are against BF2 rule, everyone hates them, and everyone hates people who use them.

Your asking people who hate macro users where you can find a good macros, its like asking a cop where you could buy some drugs.

don't tell me they were for non game effecting reason, cause you said so yourself you were looking for a jump/hoppy one.(Prone/dlphin dive spamming)
                      Sorry if I come across as a ****, but I'm not fond of cheaters.

Comment

ya i used alt+4 on karky and i got invicibilty

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                          I don't even have it yet, have never macroed and am asking a question. Seriously piss off..

Cheers
                          then please dont start. no need to joinn those scum.

Comment

Hmm, did we just get insulted? Someone loan me a buck so I can buy a clue here.

I forgot SoB still existed. I donated some quid to them awhile back.

BTW, check your link Bob, your missing an L

Comment

Will you all shut up seriously? How old is everyone here? Do you sit at your computer all giddy looking to say pointless crap and starting arguments over the internet. I could care less what he posted. Lets all flame each other! Not! Seriously people need to grow up here

Comment

Working...
                              X