This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RB admin problem...

Hello all, I hate to use my first post for this reason, but I was reading another thread, and a member of this clan said how "fair" and "strict" there admining is. Well, I was playing on one of there servers, we were at Kubra Dam.
    The map was in progress, I got in on the Mec side with half of our flags gone already, including the one with the airfield. Well I spawned on a SL that was near that point, then proceeded to go and cap that point with the squad. Then I went over to where the MIG spawns, with noone else waiting for it.
    Well then out of nowhere, someone with "wulfy" in his name comes spawns there, and tks me, but still doesent get the get as someone else spawned right behind him... so he goes and gets in the SU, waiting for someone to bomb for him. I happen to be the first person there, get in the bombers seat, and this guy that tked me for a plane gets in the air, and instantly hits the dam.
    Oooook. Then he starts complaining about a crappy copilot, as i didnt get him any Kill assists. Well we were in the air for about 15 seconds, but I held my tounge. Anyway, he let me fly the next time, and we cruised around for a few minutes, got him about 10 kills, then I randomly hit a chopper, after I popped over the Dam, and was descending, the chopper popped out of nowhere. But I took the blame anyway, and apoligized..."wulfy" called me a stupid blanking noob, and said that he was much better than me..

Whatever, I really didnt care what he said, so I hopped in the SU again, and he stood in front of me... I asked, over team, for him to move about 5 times, he didnt, and he didnt get in, so I took off with someone else, running him over and of course TKing him. He immedediatly started screaming to the admin, saying I "intentionally killed him for the plane" the admin, without asking anything, instantly banned me...my first tk on the server, and it was forced...so thank you 3RB for being so "fair" in your admining...and no I am not asking for an unban, I dont want to play there anymore, and I hope that people read this and also do not play there anymore, until there admining clears up.

Re: 3RB admin problem...

Sounds like another cack server. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

another zod story.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. i'll make sure to not go near those clowns.

P.S. If you want to find a good server to play on, click on link on my sig.

Comment

I usually go to Clan Website Forums and give them a piece of my mind.

3RB Website:

Comment

Working...
          X