Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2.. Cant kill anyone seams all have bullet proof jackets !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2.. Cant kill anyone seams all have bullet proof jackets !!

Hi,

In multiplayer I find that I shoot at targets and they dont record a kill, it like everyone is wearing a bullet proof jacket ?

I generally use a the special forces gun.

Every player seams to run upto to you and dive to the ground and then fire there weapon to get a secured and confident kill.

So how does one ensure a good kill when shooting at a target ???

Is it my PC or game settings or something else ??

Please advise ???

Re: BF2.. Cant kill anyone seams all have bullet proof jackets !!

for that spec ops gun, it takes like 4-6 hits to kill someone

and if u hit someone, u should get like a tiny X over ur cross hairs, which means u hit them

Comment

Originally posted by Digs
      Hi,

In multiplayer I find that I shoot at targets and they dont record a kill, it like everyone is wearing a bullet proof jacket ?

I generally use a the special forces gun.

Every player seams to run upto to you and dive to the ground and then fire there weapon to get a secured and confident kill.

So how does one ensure a good kill when shooting at a target ???

Is it my PC or game settings or something else ??

Please advise ???
      hmm maybe try these things:

Aim for there head
      Watch for X's
      Unlock G-36C

im not sure what else i can say :/

Comment

Fire in small bursts... 3-4 shots at a time.

I'd aim for the neck or upper torso rather than the head to compensate for recoil.

Comment

You are more accurate when you are prone (default z)

Comment

Whats this mean : Unlock G-36C ???

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
              You are more accurate when you are prone (default z)
              change it to F it is so much easier.

Comment

Whats this mean : Unlock G-36C ???
                its an unlock you can get when you "rank up" you get 1 unlock, and if you really like special forces, unlock it, i love it

Comment

Welcome to Bf2.

Comment

Certain kits have body armor and others don't. Support, engi, AT and assault have the armor. Medics, snipers and spec op don't. Some guns work better against body armor then others. Head shots help. Shooting anyone in the back is gonna frustrate you. Everyone seems to have a 3" steel plat on their backs. That is why you get good with the knife so you can stab them in the back for a one hit kill.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
                      Certain kits have body armor and others don't. Support, engi, AT and assault have the armor. Medics, snipers and spec op don't. Some guns work better against body armor then others. Head shots help. Shooting anyone in the back is gonna frustrate you. Everyone seems to have a 3" steel plat on their backs. That is why you get good with the knife so you can stab them in the back for a one hit kill.
                      engineer doesent have armor

Comment

Somewhat off topic but does anyone else here seem to have a round or two where they just cant kill anyone every once in awhile? I had one today and it got to the point where I started laughing. I just kept getting killed over and over and my score was eventually -2. I usually don't do that bad, but I was just off. I finally started laughing when I was chasing someone with my jeep and a jet literally nosed dived onto me and killed me. BF2 has the best moments of any game.

Comment

Hi,

Please advise ???
                          Just throw the game in the garbage. At times it can be so random and inconsistent, you'll pull your hair out trying to find out why.

In one game, I can be like God, owning everything and everyone, then the next I can put my rifle up against the back of the head of an enemy, unload near an entire clip into him and nothing.

Comment

Is called BF2.

No but seriously, something that could do something like what you say is latency, if yours is bad enought, it would almost the same as shooting at nothing. and the other can just pick you off like nothing since he has a better connection.

Comment

Working...
                            X