1.41 Incremental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.41 Incremental?

Any word on an incremental yet? No way in hell am i downloading over half a gig for a simple little change.
    Or is there not going to be one?

Re: 1.41 Incremental?

Nope...only coming out with full version.
    They fixed a server bug, that made servers crash, but other than that.
    Its pretty much the same content, since the release, packaged up in one big final release. Well, by final release I mean since 2142 is out. I suspect the support for stats for BF2, will be dropped eventually.
    Dice always seems to move on to the next title after it has been released, maybe releasing another small patch or a final.

Comment

Thats sucks, downloads take me forever. Looks like ill have to leave my PC running all night :@(

Comment

The incrementle was tested by Multiplay.co.uk and was found to be faulty so was removed, no idea if there is going to be a replacement made.

Comment

I find it sad that EA is just going to leave bf2 behind and just try to get everyone to go to 2142. I dont think they will drop stats for bf2 but they might drop ROE.

Comment

Please, just download the 1.41 so we can have unity again.
            I feel sad for this split that 1.41 caused, but what's the problem with downloading 536 MB anyways? (and I am not being sarcastic)

Comment

well after 2 hours i'm on 86% of the download.

this sucks i do an online download test and get 900kbps. and i check my download box, and it maxed at 80kbps. what bull

Comment

try.... fileshack... pretty good cap rates even for a free registered user.

Comment

im at 4.5% of 536.mb at 37.6 max kb's ...
                  sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                    well after 2 hours i'm on 86% of the download.

this sucks i do an online download test and get 900kbps. and i check my download box, and it maxed at 80kbps. what bull
                    Your not the only person on your Broadbands channel, there could be another 20 users whom are also using alot of bandwidth, PS whats your connection.

Maybe you should scan your computer for adware, spyware, viruses & delete unneccesary programs on the PC which are eating the bandwidth.

Couple of Download links..

secure online file sharing, enterprise cloud storage, mobile access, on-premises cloud, self-hosted cloud, endpoint backup, sync, drive, secure mobile access, mobile device management, online collaboration, collaboration tools, hipaa compliance, private dropbox alternative, owncloud alternative, ftp alternative, efss

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

Comment

Can u install this full 1.41 over a version 1.4 of BF2? or do u have to re-install bf2 1st?

Comment

You shouldn't have to re-install BF2, I know I didn't have to. Also the download went fast (it took 25 mins from fileshack) so I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

Comment

took 20 minutes on filefront.

Comment

i went to download it from ausgamer and it would of taken about 5 hours, then tryed internode just to see if i could get a better speed and it was downloaded in 15 mins

Comment

newbie here... can someone tell me whats the difference between incremental and full ver is? aside from the size of course...

i have bf2 installed but do i really need to download 1.4 full 500+mb? or will incremental work for me...
                              FYI - i have not installed 1.3

thanks for your replies

Comment

Working...
                              X