The L85A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The L85A2

Anyone else think this is the best assault class weapon in the entire game? Normally I hate playing assault as I'm too busy trying to get that insta kill with the noob launcher, but I'm not to good at that. But I've found that this weapon is reasonably accurate and packs a good punch as well. My scores when using this are much much better then any other assault weapon. I think the only thing it lacks is accuracy and power over longer ranges where the AK variants seem to own all.

Re: The L85A2

yeah well..but its a Medic Unlock not Assault.
    I prefer the M16A2 Rifle. Its very accurate if you get used to it. Who needs those lamea$$ unlocks anyway ^_^

Comment

I don't like the Medic unlock, I'll use the stock weapons for the majority of classes.

Comment

No hes not talking about the L85A1, hes talking about the L85 in the EF pack, its the assault weapon for the European Union IIRC

Comment

Out standing weapon!!! I really wish a TotalBattlefield Mod would show up that had everysingle weapon/map available in the game! Because the L85A2 is great and so is the SCAR-H! There weapons are over looked but are great. So is the FAMAS. Another sound platform.

Comment

The FAMAS should have been an unlock. I really like that gun.

Comment

I agree it is very accurate weapon the few times that I played with it. I wonder if a mod could be created for the other maps? Since I am not a programmer I have no idea.

Comment

Definitely an outstanding weapon. I still use a1 unlock just because it's so versatile: snipe, medium distance one burst kills, etc. Not much stopping power up close, though.

I prefer the SCAR-L. That gun is a killer!

The best Euro weapon that's also a BF2 unlock is the MP90. 50 rounds and accurate to medium distance! Sweet!

Comment

oh i love the FAMAS and the L86A2, isnt the battle rifle from halo 2 the FAMAS or kinda like it?

Comment

Working...
                  X