Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a problem with your Connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a problem with your Connection.

Ever since I have reformated my computer, And repatched guess what?

"There is a problem with your connection".

It's not my connection.

It must have been from when I repatched it?

Any help is appreciated.

Re: There is a problem with your Connection.

I get same problem, nothing will fix this...

Comment

yea i get the problem...dunno wot to do?

Comment

Bought a new computer, fresh installed BF2+ 1.4 (now 1.41) and there are very few instances in which I can play on ANY servers. Not my ports, not my firewall, I have a router but its hardwire. Got a new comp to play some lagless/crashless BF2 but it looks like EA won't have that!

"There is a problem with your connection, NOTE that BF2 is not compatible with computer!"

Also, problem persists with BF2142 DEMO.

Comment

i get the same goddamn problem with this freaking 1.41 patch. i got three PCs under a router and i used to play with them all at the same time before and nothing happened until now. i connect the first PC to a server, everything OK, but, i connect the second PC to a server and "There is a problem with your connection"....ftw!!!

hope they fix it...rather think that they'll burn in hell

Note: sorry, but this is very annoying...EA is working as microsoft: patch to fix patch lmao

Comment

This may help

Comment

still doesn't work

someone post the way to fix this...

Comment

Wow, disabling VOIP actually worked for me....Much appreciated!

Comment

We'll, It could be numberous of things.

One thing is if you are running teamspeak, Which I just encountered this problem myself for some reason teamspeak spams "Theres a problem with your Connection", So if you are running teamspeak while playing Battlefield 2 then try and turn that off while you play and see what the results are.

Comment

I went bald from pulling my hair out so much over this problem......I tried everything....I have TW CABLE AS MY PROVIDER....
                    I upgraded my modem from a from a motorola surfboard 5100 to 5101 and have no problems at all.....can play for hours w/o interuption......its so much more fun....good luck

Comment

Hi,

I am curious, any of you having this issue have dual core processors? I am having the same issue. I get "There is a problem with your connection" after a while of play and get disconnected. I can reconnect fine. But it's very annoying to be disconnected in middle of play.

The fix that makes this go away completely or at least for 2 or 3 map rotations is setting the affinity of bf2.exe to one process (or 1 core).

Just thought I would share my fix. I also had VOIP already disabled in BF2. So I am not sure if this attributes to the fix or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X