run bf2+sf with out dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run bf2+sf with out dvd

hi can u run bf2+sf with out the dvd in the drive i heard you can?

Re: run bf2+sf with out dvd

Yes, you can, and it is 100% legal... etc.

Download Daemon Tools, and then get the BF2 mini image from gamecopyworld.com

There are other ways, but that is the most common.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      Yes, you can, and it is 100% legal... etc.

Download Daemon Tools, and then get the BF2 mini image from gamecopyworld.com

There are other ways, but that is the most common.
      ^ yeah i have like 6 drives in there only need 1st cd in though.

Comment

hi sorry dont get it?could u doo me a step by step guidenoobthanks for the help.pc have download daemon tools.

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54305

Comment

you didnt need the whole link just a quoted part,

5.0 Running the images
            With DAEMON Tools installed on your machine Running or ‘Mounting’ the image take a matter of seconds.

1. If you haven’t already, make sure DAEMON tools if running. You will no this when there is an icon in your taskbar that is red and when hovering above it says DAEMON tools.
            2. Right Click on this and go into Virtual CD/DVD Drive emulation. Then go down to set the number of drives. If you plan on doing this one more than one CD change it so it fits your needs.
            3. Now in Virtual CD/DVD Drive emulation go to your Drive (Mine was called Drive G) and go to ‘Mount-Image’ Navigate to were you saved your mini-images and then double click on the one that shows up. There should only be one of your 2 files being shown (the one with a suffix of .mds)

Once it is mounted correctly a pop-up should appear with the contents of Disk-One. You are now done!

Comment

Anit Blax works the best with image

Comment

BF2 doesnt have protection on the cd/dvd so theirs no need for anti-blax,,

already said to much :|:

Comment

I really like this.. On one day I thought I'm getting sick of constantly swapping the CD's out and in etc. So I walked trough the tutorial of Ownage Time and it helped

I really enjoy this.. I don't notice a big difference in the loading or game itself but an image is really nifty.

Comment

Working...
                  X