Any good infantry only servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good infantry only servers?

Just wondering if off hand you guys know of any with some good players?

Re: Any good infantry only servers?

If you're looking for a challenge, try the [VSSq] server.

I've seen handfuls of wonderful players there. I've even played against a bunch of CAL people lurking around there.

Comment

thanks yea they havent updated thier servers yet with the new patch,ill try it out once they do

Comment

idk if there is a "good one" most are either grenade spammers or the whole team is medic...

Comment

Well if you mean good as in competitive then download BF2 Pro and join some CAL IO servers. Some of the 16 player ones in Vanilla are ok and once and a while you might find a skilled player there. Hard to recommend one because not all of them are populated 24/7 or even most of the time. Also I find that on the decent 16 player ones you'll have less people using unlocks, which is good. The 64 player ones are a joke. G36E whores, the whole team moves as a giant mob, nades kill 5 people, easy as hell to get kills, most skills happen on accident, TKs galore, etc.

Comment

if you are in australia GAMEARENA has a server that runs infantry only...no vehicles on all maps.......its a hoot! bit hard on the legs though

Comment

Spec-Ops server is always adminned and always full

Comment

Rubberducky #2

Comment

SFV server is considered a good IO server and is ideal for those in Europe as it's based in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                    Rubberducky #2
                    I'll second that. Sorry I don't have the IP handy, though.......stuck at work.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                      Rubberducky #2
                      I played on Rubberducky #2 last night, it is a good server, & well admined, but it is a 16 player map, I like IO on the bigger maps where you have room to manuever, & flank your enemy, small maps have too much chaos for my tastes

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

BFSupremes IO server has some exellent player on it, admins and clan members are always on after 5'oclock Eastern or so. They dont allow Bullcrap, and if you ask they will let you switch sides to play with friends. No smacktards are allowed on the server, it is tightly run, and that normally scares people away. I believe that they are running vehicles on Sundays now, but the rest of the week is IO. They also include some "rare" maps for IO, like Songhua, and Kubra dam.

The I.P. is 72.232.193.10 but like I said, they normally dont have many people on until clan member start populating it, and that is normally after 5 Eastern U.S. time. On the weekends when it is full, it is a freaking great time, and I have a lot of good memories from the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                          SFV server is considered a good IO server and is ideal for those in Europe as it's based in the UK.

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...ntry_Only.html
                          Sup' bloodsport?

SFV is a well run. well admined server, w/ some nice competition, 32 man map, not too hard to adjust to if you are a 64 man server man, the cp @ the narket in between the square, & the trainwreck cuts down on a lot of legwork

Originally posted by brianthebold
                          BFSupremes IO server has some exellent player on it, admins and clan members are always on after 5'oclock Eastern or so. They dont allow Bullcrap, and if you ask they will let you switch sides to play with friends. No smacktards are allowed on the server, it is tightly run, and that normally scares people away. I believe that they are running vehicles on Sundays now, but the rest of the week is IO. They also include some "rare" maps for IO, like Songhua, and Kubra dam.

The I.P. is 72.232.193.10 but like I said, they normally dont have many people on until clan member start populating it, and that is normally after 5 Eastern U.S. time. On the weekends when it is full, it is a freaking great time, and I have a lot of good memories from the server.
                          Suuup' dude?

I have always wanted to do some Songhua Stalemate IO lol

LG SB

peace

Comment

Yeah, I think I played on Songhua twice before they started running it, it is actually quite fun, and suprisingly enough, the RIB's feel overpowered

Comment

I hate IO, but I did stumble onto the [BA] server. its the bad@ss clan or something like that. their website is www.ba4life.com

it was well admin'd and included zero maps with uncaps, so all bases could be taken. It was a snipe fest - but I had a good time. Not my cup of tea though

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X