Best BF2 Stat Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best BF2 Stat Site?

bf2player is instant, least for me. I check after every game, and my stats are always there. The only times I have to wait is if I was on a canook server or UK server.

Comment

I use bf2s, as well. But here's what I don't understand. I have 10,640 kills and 5,612 deaths but my K/D Ratio is 1.89

What am I missing here? Shouldn't my K/D Ration be an RCH over 2? Are there kills that don't count towards the K/D Ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
        it only takes like 2 hours depends on how fast the servers are for updating. and bf2s just got a stat sig thing looks kinda cool
        Two hours is a long time, in comparison to 2 seconds.

There is better out there. You guys are only going to the most popular site, because you've heard it's the most popular.

Comment

bf2s takes too long to update ur stats, but i like it anyway. Sometimes hit refresh couple times will fix that pro for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
            BF2S is one of the few sites that pull stats legally.
            And if I am not wrong, BF2Player and Formitron are NOT among them.
            Complete nonesense

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
            bf2player is instant, least for me. I check after every game, and my stats are always there. The only times I have to wait is if I was on a canook server or UK server.
            You can also Instant Update on BF2player in the top right hand corner is a button

Comment

Comment

I prefer BF2stats.nl

Comment

www.bf2player.com FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                    Complete nonesense

You can also Instant Update on BF2player in the top right hand corner is a button
                    It's not nonsense. BF2Stats.nl and BF2S do query stats legally AFAIK and the admins will explain how they do it when asked (they got a special feed from EA that is not open to the public).

BF2Player, BF2Tracker and Formitron are always dodgy when people ask how they do it, and as quoted from BF2Tracker forums, revealing how they do it would be "shooting at their foot". I don't know if they are legal or not, but the fact is that they never explained from where they got it or whether they have or not EA's authorization.

The majority of the other sites query the stats server pretending to be BFHQ and these are definitively illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandThompsonGun
                      I use bf2s, as well. But here's what I don't understand. I have 10,640 kills and 5,612 deaths but my K/D Ratio is 1.89

What am I missing here? Shouldn't my K/D Ration be an RCH over 2? Are there kills that don't count towards the K/D Ratio?
                      no thats correct. 10640 / 5612 = 1.8959
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                        It's not nonsense. BF2Stats.nl and BF2S do query stats legally AFAIK and the admins will explain how they do it when asked (they got a special feed from EA that is not open to the public).

BF2Player, BF2Tracker and Formitron are always dodgy when people ask how they do it, and as quoted from BF2Tracker forums, revealing how they do it would be "shooting at their foot". I don't know if they are legal or not, but the fact is that they never explained from where they got it or whether they have or not EA's authorization.

The majority of the other sites query the stats server pretending to be BFHQ and these are definitively illegal.
                        You are implying something here but you dont know it for sure either way.
                        If you know something more than we do, plz disclose your source. If you cannot I wouyld advice you not to post bs. In real life you could face a lawsuit for this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          Two hours is a long time, in comparison to 2 seconds.

There is better out there. You guys are only going to the most popular site, because you've heard it's the most popular.
                          Well I'm not sure that it takes 2 secs to update your profile but idc about the time it takes I like the format it is in.

Comment

10640 / 5612 = 1.8959 yes for every 1.89 kills, there is a death.

Comment

Working...
                            X