Yuris Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuris Revenge

i played it today...what an amazing game. i hadnt played it since i got a new computer so i had to turn down the games speed since it was sooooooooooooo fast. i recommend you go play a round if you have to the game(not more than a round, its not that good)

Re: Yuris Revenge

ive got it installed from the First Decade pack, but my yuri's revenge isnt liking the Deezire mod i usually play with :cry:

Comment

i remember buying that and Red Alert 2 when they first came out. they were and still are great. unfortunately i lost them a while back and am dead broke atm.

Comment

red alert (the original one) was the best, and i mite play it but its not supported by windows xp

i have red alert 2 and yuri's revenge and the intro video for yuri's revenge is just awesome, but i still hate teh game. The yuri army is just too powerful and i cant stand getting my own units mind controlled( i still havent been able to beat a yuri's army in a skrimish but ive only tried once) that game is just too creepy

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
          red alert (the original one) was the best, and i mite play it but its not supported by windows xp

i have red alert 2 and yuri's revenge and the intro video for yuri's revenge is just awesome, but i still hate teh game. The yuri army is just too powerful and i cant stand getting my own units mind controlled( i still havent been able to beat a yuri's army in a skrimish but ive only tried once) that game is just too creepy
          hehe, have you tried setting compatability mode to 95/98 on the RA.exe?

Comment

THats an old game. but its still good.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              It does work, you just have to install the game from Windows 95/98 compatibility mode and then run the game from the same compatibility mode.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                i played it today...what an amazing game. i hadnt played it since i got a new computer so i had to turn down the games speed since it was sooooooooooooo fast. i recommend you go play a round if you have to the game(not more than a round, its not that good)
                "...an amazing game... <blah><blah> ... its not that good."

So which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zach
                  "...an amazing game... <blah><blah> ... its not that good."

So which is it?
                  he means play it more than once,

Comment

I'd say its good enough to play for a few rounds, play the campaigns as well...

Comment

generals is betta

Comment

Originally posted by perefectshot69
                        generals is betta
                        Generals sucked ***, it was nothing like the old C&C games. The game was okay, but nothing close to be good as the previous games, not to mention the netcode for that game sucked a goat's ***.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
                          Generals sucked ***, it was nothing like the old C&C games. The game was okay, but nothing close to be good as the previous games, not to mention the netcode for that game sucked a goat's ***.
                          hehe i was waiting for that,

im not a big fan of generals because i see it as missing the navel units and i really like sea battles. i know there is a mod for it but it should have been in the original game

Comment

Working...
                          X