Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV like program for BF2?

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program like HLTV for counterstrike that works for Battlefield 2?

I know of battlerecorder, but I dont think that does what I need it to do.

Here is my scenario:

We are holding a LAN party in a few weeks and what we do with counter-strike is play HLTV over a projector. Its usually about a 30 second delay onto the projector, so we can all watch the previous round if something crazy happens, its pretty sweet.

Is there anything like this for battlefield 2 that can record and playback on a delay? If this is confusing let me know ill try and explain better. Thanks!

Re: HLTV like program for BF2?

Ok, On t'internet( always wanted to say that) filters, tick battlerecorder, Play soem rounds then quit the game( server not the game xD) and then go to community, they will be there, you will have to download them and then view them.
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/archi...6835.html]here is a guide to battle recorder, in future use seacrh =D

Comment

Ok.. so there isnt anything to actually record and playback at the same time like HLTV?

Comment

Not at the mo no, someone will make a mod son, you just wait.

Comment

soon? how long has the game been out? lol I think we will just have the stats up on the projector when we play.

thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
          X