Cant play BF2: System Standby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play BF2: System Standby

Hi guys. yesterday whilst playing on Karkand, all of a sudden, my pc moniter turned off and my system went into stand-by. I reset my pc and it was working fine with no reported errors. Today, i ran bf2, got to the log in screen and when i clicked on BFHQ it did exactly the same thing again. Has anyone else witnessed this? post replies

Re: Cant play BF2: System Standby

Wow, i have never even heard of this. A quick(it depends) thing i recomend uninstall the game, and reinstall. Or also try to just reapply the patch.

Comment

no it just thinks your still logged on because you never did log off.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I reinstalled the whole thing and its running smoother than what it was as well
        I can get back to gaining my ammo points now!

Comment

r u sure it was standby? i feel like ive had this problem where my monitor/sound shuts off afte a few minutes of gameplay and i look in my case and its still on, excpet the LEDs on my video card are off. the problem was that my psu was too weak, and it couldnt handle my new video card.

what psu/video card do u have?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
            r u sure it was standby? i feel like ive had this problem where my monitor/sound shuts off afte a few minutes of gameplay and i look in my case and its still on, excpet the LEDs on my video card are off. the problem was that my psu was too weak, and it couldnt handle my new video card.

what psu/video card do u have?
            Well at least i think it was standby, my pc went quiet and the monitor turned off. I had been playing for quite a while. i was in the middle of my second round when it happened.
            Oh and my Graphics card is an ATI Radeon X600, 256MB.

Comment

Working...
            X