how do i do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i do it?

i downloaded project reality v0.2 just because of the mh 6 helicopter. but now when i try and launch the mod it crashes. is their a way to take the mh 6 from the mod and put in the bf2 game. if so can u give detailed guide.thnx

Re: how do i do it?

Originally posted by bbluega
    i downloaded project reality v0.2 just because of the mh 6 helicopter. but now when i try and launch the mod it crashes. is their a way to take the mh 6 from the mod and put in the bf2 game. if so can u give detailed guide.thnx
    It's possible but for the trouble it'd be easier just to play the mod. Are yo getting any kind of error code when it crashes? What does it do when it crashes? Did you install it properly?

Comment

no error code it just crashes to the desktop. id just like a detailed guide to have the mh 6 in the normal bf2 game.

Comment

get bfedit and pull the code and models from its and pust it in your own mod. you can find proabably a guide to already do this exact thing like copying bf2 vehicles on any bf2 editing site.

Comment

do u know of any other mods that have the mh 6 helicopter that i can get

Comment

nah man i sure don't, sorry. you might could browse around the mods section. you might run up on something. you could try the mod site about your install problem and get the mod you already have working.

hope this helps

Comment

Did you un install your previous version if you had one?

Comment

why are you playing that version? That's REALLY old? 0.4 has the Littlebird too ya know.

Comment

wheres the big bird

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                    wheres the big bird
                    You mean a Blackhawk

Comment

Working...
                    X