Devils Perch Daytime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devils Perch Daytime

Wouldn't be sweet to be able to play devils perch daytime....The way it is Mec deffending cliffs in daytime against Seals would be sweet.

Or warlord Nighttime

Re: Devils Perch Daytime

Warlord at Night would be awesome, Night Flight in day (lol Day Flight?) would be pretty cool too.

Comment

Yeah I think they're should be an option(like IO) in sf on wether the map is played night or day

Comment

yeah all yall i think r right night in warlord and day in night flight (day flight) would be awsome it would interest alot more people. Or maybe Ghost town at night idk if tht would be fun or not but i think it would be worth a try

Comment

They should try maps based on real worlds and that you can have an internet connection to adjust the current weather on that area (like Flight Sim)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
            Yeah I think they're should be an option(like IO) in sf on wether the map is played night or day
            I love this idea. It should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
              They should try maps based on real worlds and that you can have an internet connection to adjust the current weather on that area (like Flight Sim)
              I'd be willing to sacrifice the J-10 for some nice weather graphics.

Comment

I totally agree, they should have had day/night options for SF maps, that would have really made SF a stunning stand-alone product. Too bad the boys in Canada did not get this part going either. It would have so sweet.

I have always thought Sharqi would have made a great night map (even with helos flying in the dark [make it like Midnight Sun]). I hear Project Reality has a night Sharqi.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  I totally agree, they should have had day/night options for SF maps, that would have really made SF a stunning stand-alone product. Too bad the boys in Canada did not get this part going either. It would have so sweet.
                  Yeah that would be cool. I don't mind the night maps but lots do and that's why they aren't played. They are very cool maps and people just can't overlook the fact that it's dark.

Comment

guys there are ways of making it daytime if you just tweak a few settings on your comp before playing

Comment

night in ghost town that would be awsome

Originally posted by Alpha671
                      but flight sim takes to much space on your hard drive

Comment

Originally posted by Dodg3rman
                        guys there are ways of making it daytime if you just tweak a few settings on your comp before playing
                        Sorry you do not understand how mapping works. It's not that easy. You have to recreate it in the Editor and rerun the lightmaps.

It's not hard but does take time.

FFOLKES

Comment

I think he was referring to tweaking your monitor contrast and brightness. I used to have to do that for those DC final night maps, when I played during the day.
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

[dreaming]

Or...a dynamic day/night cycle!

[/dreaming]

Comment

I had the same idea a month ago!

I totally agree, in fact i dont think ANYONE disagrees with this proposition, as it would not take the effort of making a whole new level and it would add to the longetivity of the BF2 series. Are you listening DICE???

Comment

Working...
                              X