Air Defence Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Defence Ribbon

I have been trying forever to earn my Air-Defence Ribbon, can someone suggest the best map I should be trying on. I have reached 8 or 9 kills but always run out of time, also which team is best MEC, US ect. Thank You in advance.

Re: Air Defence Ribbon

If you have Special Forces, use it on Ghost Town. Its mega easy because you can use it as an APC, plus take out other vehicles, besides tanks. I got most of my Basic combat badges on that map, using the AA vehicles. It doesn't really matter which team you play on, but I prefer to be the Spetsnaz, because I like their AA vehicle more.

Hope that helps.

Comment

jump in one of the mobile AA's and use it to shoot at infantry, i find the USMC one is better against infantry

Comment

Got my ribbon and my expert badge sitting in the essex on the carrier at Wake. I couldn't get on PLA that round.

Comment

I got my advanced sniper badge by sitting high up in a tower and being commander. I just don't have the patience to be a good sniper.

It may work similar if you just sit in an AA and command.

Comment

gulf of oman for me. shot down like 10 planes and 3 helis while at it.

Comment

I think I got mine on Kubra Dam... shooting up infantry, planes, and helos.

Comment

Thanks guys lots of good info, I had been trying it with only the stingers and ended up being a nice target for the fly boys. Never thought about useing the other ways mentioned and assumed the kills had to be strickly air ships. Should be a lot easier thanks again

Comment

Kubra in a mobile AA is good

Dragon in a mobile AA is better

Keep the sky clean and its not too hard to get expert.

Comment

Here's the easiest way to get ground and air defense ribbons / badges. Be commander, sit in one of them, and for every kill you get for artillery strikes, it counts towards your ribbon since you are technically using it. Cheap? Yes. Does it work, yeppers! I got it by accident while defending our airfield in between UAV & Scans.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                      jump in one of the mobile AA's and use it to shoot at infantry, i find the USMC one is better against infantry
                      Kubra Dam is a great map for this because it has a good combination of aerial and infantry targets.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                        Here's the easiest way to get ground and air defense ribbons / badges. Be commander, sit in one of them, and for every kill you get for artillery strikes, it counts towards your ribbon since you are technically using it. Cheap? Yes. Does it work, yeppers! I got it by accident while defending our airfield in between UAV & Scans.
                        That is so crapy, it's much more if you actually work for it rather than just sit on your *** and call in arty strikes. IMO

Not talking about you, just the method in general

Comment

Working...
                        X