Artillery Kills - Impact on Weapon Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Kills - Impact on Weapon Stats

I know that either in the last patch or a prior patch, artillery kills you garner as Commander do not show up on the end of game score board, but they do count as Global Kills and they do count as Kit Kills, impacting your K/D ratio, kill streak etc.

Does anyone know if I happen to be a Sniper with my Sniper Rifle out when I accept the commander position, do the artillery kills count as Sniper Rifle kills? I don't think they do, but just want someone to confirm as such.

Also, as an additional related question, if you're in Armor (or an aircraft) and have your Rifle out when you jump in the pilot/ driver seat, these kills don't count as Rifle kills. Again, I'm pretty sure they don't, but just making sure. I know that they do count as kills with XX kit.

Thanks.

Re: Artillery Kills - Impact on Weapon Stats

I don't think it affects your globel kills but you do get kit kills and if you get into a vehcle with a wepon it doesnt count as a that wepon kill it counts as the vehcles kill.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
      I don't think it affects your globel kills but you do get kit kills and if you get into a vehcle with a wepon it doesnt count as a that wepon kill it counts as the vehcles kill.
      thats true but when you need like 25 kills in a round as Assault class, you can be assault class inside of a tank and still get that medal or whatever

Comment

for the anti aircraft badge and ground defence badge which have no global requirements to obtain gold, just be commander and artllery while in one of these stationary guns.

Aslong as you stay out the action and gain 20 kills it is full prood

Comment

We'll I never knew that the arty kills even counted in the Global Kills. If this is true I'm supriesed that more people don't be cammander.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
            We'll I never knew that the arty kills even counted in the Global Kills. If this is true I'm supriesed that more people don't be cammander.
            2 people per game can be commander lol.
            And it is very boring for most

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
              Thinking about it, they dont count as global kills.
              Each kill is = to 2 points, but for commanders when they lose, they are = to approximately 1point.
              I looked at my kills and doubled the number, which was equal to my combat scores.
              If a commander on a losing team gets 1 or 0 points per kill, then your combat score should be lower than double your number of kills.

This is not thecase, so i dont think artllery kills count as global kills, however they do count as kills towards medals, but not global kills.

Comment

Arty kills count globally but not to a weapon.

As commander, if you already had 10 knife kills in your life, and are holding the knife when your arty strikes and kills 10 more people, you will have 10 knife kills still and not 20. Globally (like for combat medal) you'll have the 10 arty kills, but not in your weps stats. Same applies for the rifle and such.

The AA and GD weapons are the only exception to this. I am sure that is by EA design (or accident, hey, is it a bug or a feature?)

Simon

Comment

i think that if ur a commander and u get some art kills, those go into ur kit kills becuz i was a commander once and after i sent an art strike, i received one of my basic combat badges and i was like woah..cool

Comment

If you say get into a stinger or TOW and get arty kills they count. I got both my medals for Ground and Air Defense like that, lol.

Comment

it does count towards your global kills. but you shouldnt just be concentration on your artilary

Comment

Working...
                      X