admin commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin commands

im a little confused im just messing around with server launcher, now when i was a server admin on another all i had to press was !w or !b and it warned or ban the player i specifide.

on my server it does'nt do this, im not sure what to do though, do i need to make a new file specifing what commands are?

Re: admin commands

ooops i read your post too fast. You might have to contact the server provider, also try to visit the owners loungue maybe they can help, i am not sure if you can post there, but maybe you can IM someone.

Comment

I believe your player hash must be "registered" (for lack of a better word) with the server. I am not sure how to do this, A senior admin did it for me on the servers I am an admin on.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
        I believe your player hash must be "registered" (for lack of a better word) with the server. I am not sure how to do this, A senior admin did it for me on the servers I am an admin on.
        Yup, it should go in the pb cfg files.

Comment

i wish i was a admin for a server
          i liked being a admin on 1942
          and yeah, talk to the owner or other admins on the server and they should be able to help

Comment

if im not mistaken the IGA(In-Game Admin) is a feature of BF2cc not BF2(correct me if im wrong). therefore unless you install the server-side scripts and such u will have to stick to the server admin commands found in a txt file in "C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\"... the file is called ReadmeServer.txt

like for instance (grab ur pencils kids u may not know this)
            if you created a local server to screw around with or have an unranked server. the admin command "sv.NumPlayersNeededtoStart 0" without quotes will start the game and get rid of that annoying "You need X more players to start, blah blah" message

Comment

Quick Setup Guide:
              1. Log in to Bf2CC in daemon mode using a top level Administrator account. Note: Only top level Administrator accounts will have the menu choice to register admins for In-Game administration.
              2. Make sure you have an admin account created in BF2CC for the player you wish to register for In-Game administration.
              3. Have the player join the BF2 server.
              4. In the BF2CC player list, right-click on the player and choose &quotRegister Hash for In-Game Admin&quot.
              5. Select the admin account you want to register this player (hash) to.
              6. Save the changes to the admin accounts by clicking OK.
              More questions......?

Comment

Working...
              X