So whats happening With BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats happening With BF2

Has anyone got any news or information what EA and DICE are now doing with BF2 any new patches or anything?? Or are they just giving up. All i tend to hear is 2142 this and 2142 that NOTHING on BF2. 2142 live team wheres this for BF2? Wheres the constant updates like they are doing for 2142?? What about these people in this forum who likes BF2 better and all the thousands of people who still play the games theres bugs galore and things we think need changing, in 2142 you are lisening to the 2142 players but are you just cutting the BF2 players on it seems so we have heard NOTHING in weeks..........

It would be nice for a community update and EA to tell us where they are going with BF2, or are they just pulling the plug and gonna let the game go like VIETNAM!

Re: So whats happening With BF2

They have one patch intent on fixing some bugs.

Other than that, my guess is, they won't change anything unless BF2142 flops over the next few months.

Comment

They decided to give up since the amount of whining was overwhelming, they couldn't figure out how to enable god mod so everyone was happy played a role in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
        They decided to give up since the amount of whining was overwhelming, they couldn't figure out how to enable god mod so everyone was happy played a role in it too.
        That's extreme. Just because there are improvements to be made to the game, doesn't mean that everyone is a whiner to points out faults, nor is it that they want god mode.

Anyone who suggests improvements to the game or reporting bugs justs wants the game to be better.

Comment

Well, think about it this way. They came out with bf2...that went over great. It took them miles above their competition at the time (I think it was specifically command and conquer; generals) then after a while they decided the game was not growing as fast as they would like so what do they do? They give us SF that went over great. They go on to give us AF EF and some other ones. While they are developing all these other ones they decide no one will play them that much so they begin work on BF2142 witch is a huge success.
          I am betting that they will give us maybe 1 or 2 more patches before they leave bf2 in the dust. BTW if anyone was wondering, they started dismantling the bf1942 site!

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
            That's extreme. Just because there are improvements to be made to the game, doesn't mean that everyone is a whiner to points out faults, nor is it that they want god mode.

Anyone who suggests improvements to the game or reporting bugs justs wants the game to be better.
            I didn'tsay anything about bugs, I was reffering to the people that non-stop whine about how we should ground the jets and choppers or nerf them out of existance, the weapons are too powerful, etc etc etc. Its not extreme, at most its an understatement.

Comment

its been stated that there will be a 1.41 patch ..yay

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                its been stated that there will be a 1.41 patch ..yay
                I wouldn't get too excited, after all.. it's EA

Comment

Working...
                X