Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

i was banned on my favorite reguler server! the only server i lay on and we all (admins) have checked the ban list and i am no where to be found on it!
    we cant figure it out because i can play on other servers so we ruled out pb!
    searched by ip and nothing name nothing!
    if anyone has a clue my xfire is shadow0240 i prob can be reached better there! thanks for your time!

Re: Banned?

Originally posted by =NAA=SHADOW
    i was banned on my favorite reguler server! the only server i lay on and we all (admins) have checked the ban list and i am no where to be found on it!
    we cant figure it out because i can play on other servers so we ruled out pb!
    searched by ip and nothing name nothing!
    if anyone has a clue my xfire is shadow0240 i prob can be reached better there! thanks for your time!
    I've heard of random bans from EA games, this could be your problem. Just like the "ghost" kicks. I don't know much about either though as far as what causes it or anything of that nature.

Comment

thats weird!
      so theres no way to undo it by admin console?

Comment

thats weird!
        so theres no way to undo it by admin console?
        From what I've understood about them, they eventually just go away over time or after a server restart.

Comment

its been 3 days! hmm... lets see!

Comment

its been 3 days! hmm... lets see!
            :hmm: that sux, specially if its your fav.

Comment

I got my second ban this week. Both of them are totally undeserved. Honest

My 1st ban has got to be a record time. About 10 seconds from spawning i was killed by my own commanders artillery cos i spawned on my SL (this is back in 1.2 days btw). Insta-ban from the admin/commander?

2nd ban was this week on D12 server 24/7 wake. Got banned for stealing???
              Stealing what i don't know because i had been playing as a sniper for all the 5 minutes on their server. Not to worry though, its their loss.

Bad luck shadow, you get the feeling sometimes that the admins finger had to have slipped and banned you by accident because there is no logical reason you just got banned.

Bad luck Zahir too, heard you got banned on 24/7 wake too for another lame reason. What is this world coming to

Comment

Working...
              X