Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalalabad Infantry Only Games

These games can be pretty sweet.

Tonight I had a 20-0 score with 70 teamwork points WOOT! My first first place ever lol.

I never thought I was good but I guess I'm getting there lol.

Re: Jalalabad Infantry Only Games

cool i donno wat ur talking about but sweet man!!!!!!

CHRAK is bak

Comment

Its when there are no vehicles. Just soldiers. Hence "Infantry Only"

-Minicoop503

Comment

I hate Jelly IO, too much damn walking and it's all snipers or Revive-ADHD-Happy medics. If someone finally does make it to the city centre and cap something, then this actually has some fun value. Else screw it, i hate it

Comment

Well, if you get in a good squad, you can get in the city and cap a lot of flags. I had a squad I was leading today and we capped every single flag in the city while the rest of the people were out fighting not paying attention to the city. Also, you can have some really good fights because you don't have to worry about tanks, etc.. just guns and grenades lol..

Of course, thats just my 2 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503
            Well, if you get in a good squad, you can get in the city and cap a lot of flags. I had a squad I was leading today and we capped every single flag in the city while the rest of the people were out fighting not paying attention to the city. Also, you can have some really good fights because you don't have to worry about tanks, etc.. just guns and grenades lol..

Of course, thats just my 2 cents...

That's exactly why I can't wait for PR 0.4 to come out with AAS. Gotta go in order, not run around all crazy-like.

Comment

Working...
            X