This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE and EA please listen!!!

I was playing 24/7 wake and happened to be chinese. THe USMC had all the flags. All of a sudden from no where there where gun shots fired at me. I looked and jumped. I got killed... Then i finally found there where he was. Found he glitched and was in airfield that little L shaped little house where the flg was. And his rank was Lieutenant Colonel... his name was somthing with l and xes like LxxLllXllaXlll w/e hope you can destroy the glitch

Re: DICE and EA please listen!!!

I play on that server all the time and I have seen that guy use that hack there and at south base. He has evidently figured that one out well !!!

Comment

What you do when that happens, is take the Z-10, park it up against the wall... switch seats into the gunner... hit C to take away your HUD, and then you will see that b**tard... now you can shoot him.

There is another way.. Take C4 and put it on the tip of the tank turret... aim it so that the barrel is going inside the building... run... and blow it.

There are other ways to take care of these idiots, but those work pretty good. Oh, and, jets bombs explosions will kill them if you bomb the building.

Comment

It's not a hack, it's a glitch. If you can get some good screens of him in there, send the in and we'll take care of it

Xodus

Comment

There are other ways to take care of these idiots, but those work pretty good. Oh, and, jets bombs explosions will kill them if you bomb the building.[/QUOTE]

One time on that server we had the commander artying the building and the planes dropping bombs precisely on the building and it would not kill him, even though it may be a GLITCH as some say, this guy has figured it out to use it to his advantage. I have seen him in sevral buildings and he shoots you in the back when you approach and the only way to stay alive is to retreat from that area

Comment

same as the kark hotel glitch and the warlord palace glitch

Comment

How annoying, I haven't come across any glitchers in all my time playing thankfully. If i did i wouldn't know what to do lol

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                What you do when that happens, is take the Z-10, park it up against the wall... switch seats into the gunner... hit C to take away your HUD, and then you will see that b**tard... now you can shoot him.

There is another way.. Take C4 and put it on the tip of the tank turret... aim it so that the barrel is going inside the building... run... and blow it.

There are other ways to take care of these idiots, but those work pretty good. Oh, and, jets bombs explosions will kill them if you bomb the building.
                oooo thank you metal :evil:

Comment

btw metal, quikc question. what did you get banned for?

Comment

he called someone a homo or something similar to it i think :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|Xodus
                      It's not a hack, it's a glitch. If you can get some good screens of him in there, send the in and we'll take care of it

Xodus
                      hacker/glitcher............. you know what to do with them

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
                        he called someone a homo or something similar to it i think :laugh:
                        he said **** you to that guy who has the Proud Rapist or something like that in his sig, (its carrier rapist). He went around the lang filter and got banned im guessing.

Comment

Working...
                        X