red tag bug still about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red tag bug still about

after being teamswapped (seems its always me!) i swapped back, but it showed my team as being USA and spawn points as the carrier, but i just spawned as mec and my team had red tags and i was unable to enter our chopper... because it thought i was usa :/

Re: red tag bug still about

are you sure that was just not a glitch, I have not seen the red bug in a very long time.

If it is true though, Colin owes you a copy of AF!

Comment

I don't have this problem too much, but when I do get it, I just gotta check my targets. Almost killed a friendly support the other day on Karkand when I turned the corner... Stopped myself from pulling the trigger on that shotgun last minute.

Comment

It doesn't happen to me anymore, although when I'm sniping I don't look at my target long enough and TK :/

Comment

Ive seen it in the last week also. I saw an enemy medic with a blue name tag. Ive started looking at the uniforms not the name tags. By the way I killed the medic and didnt get a team kill so I know it was the red tag bug.
          Also the team switching has gotten bad (happens to much). I was in a game this week end where I was switched 3 times and always to the team that was behind at the time. I guess the guys doing the switching didnt know that they were the reason thier team was behind in points. Finally was on the team that won by 6 points, but that really doesnt mean much does it.. . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
            Also the team switching has gotten bad (happens to much). I was in a game this week end where I was switched 3 times and always to the team that was behind at the time.
            yep, yesterday on the UTAC AF server I was switched 6 rounds in a row to the losing team, all 6 times my team was winning by at least 150 tickets and the losing team had less than 50, I know it DOESNT mean much, but when you play your a$$ off to help your team win, then get switched to the losing side...........AAAAAHHHH

I said F IT and left the server

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
              yep, yesterday on the UTAC AF server I was switched 6 rounds in a row to the losing team, all 6 times my team was winning by at least 150 tickets and the losing team had less than 50, I know it DOESNT mean much, but when you play your a$$ off to help your team win, then get switched to the losing side...........AAAAAHHHH

I said F IT and left the server
              Same thing happend to me the other day in the Masshtur (sp?) city map. Busted my hump as a medic keeping our Snipers and AT alive only to get switched at the last second and lost. :hmm:

Comment

i have a video of the chopper showing red tag flying away after he got bored of me being unable to get in. but i cba to convert and upload it :P

Comment

Working...
                X