Not getting ranked up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting ranked up?

I found a server (Euro server) that is ranked that I've played a few times on. I like it there because they are close to my skill level, but over the course of the three to four games I've played there I haven't gained any of the points I've earned and none of the time has been added to my stats either. It's been a couple of days, and I watched bf2s.com for a refresh to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Anybody have an idea of why I'm not getting any points from this server?

Re: Not getting ranked up?

i dunno. I didnt get any points on any of the maps i play either. I played for 4 months and Im stll staff serg

Comment

BF2s is sometimes quite slow updating the stats.
      Try BF2Tracker.com, there you can have an immediate stats update after playing (sometimes it takes a few hours if the regular update has taken place already).
      The downside is that I don't remember how you can make the site start tracking your stats. It's been a long time since I started using it. I'm sure there are some FAQs that will help you out.

Comment

go to www.bf2stats.nl and enter your username in there, also make sure you have a 'X' in the "ranked" option when choosing a server. If it aint ranked you wont get any points

Comment

Yeah I have the X in the ranked box. Even the server name has "ranked" in the title. BF2Stats say the same thing BF2s.com says, it's like the server isn't ranked. :/

Comment

were you on a ranked server?

Comment

It had the little "ranked" pic on the server name, and it was also titled ranked, so I assume it is.

Comment

Working...
              X