Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick voting

I know you won't know the players exact reasons... but here it goes

I was just playing on a Karkand TSC server. The game had only been underway for about 5mins or more. Soon, I read that someone put a kick vote out on me. 6-7 people out of needed 16 voted. "Why do I have a kick vote? I didn't do anything" I wrote

Within 20sec. The same vote went out by a THOR_THE_HAMMER. The one person I killed WASN'T him... "THOR, what's your prob?"

I asked what his problem was because I didn't do anything... However, my comp froze and had to restart my comp

I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen and found out why the other person wanted to kick. Abuse of power? I thought mabey he was miffed that a Sgt killed him... but I DIDN'T kill him

Just curious

I do know of this:

However, I did a search for him on bf2s.com and couldn't find him. I assume he wanted to feel big and kick someone

Re: Kick voting

watch out for thoise hard nuts that want to kick you... bloody nubs!

Comment

People who want to kick you for no apparent reason does this because:

1. You are commanding and they want to.
      2. You have a vehicle they want (tank, helio, plane, etc.)
      3. You kill them too much (even once it too much for some)
      4. You find their ultra secret hiding place
      5. You find out they are cheating (for real).

And the list goes on and on....

These people are just immature jerks. Don't take it personal. And, most votes don't pass anyway.

Comment

you can be owning one guy. he moves to you and tries to kick you for a better game,it happened to me one time

Comment

Reminds me of a story one day,

I was a commander of the USMC, doing a great job, my teamhad most of the flags, and good players etc. One guy put a mutiny on me, well it of course didnt work out. Not being pissed or anything, I decided to start a kick vote on the guy who tried to mutiny me. Just as a joke, knowing that kick votes do not do anything in populated servers. It turned out, everyone sided on me, and for the rest of the round, each prson started a kick vote on him, though he didnt get kicked, it was all still funny.

Comment

I've never had a vote kick, except for a couple of mutinies, none have succeeded. People are just morons. I was playing in Mashtuur one night, and our team was getting owned. We didnt have a commander, I dont really like commanding, so I sent out several messages to my team saying that we didnt have a commander. Eventually, I applied for commander and received it. As soon as I get in, someone tried to mutiny against me, and I was 3 votes from being kicked. Naturally I sent an abusive message to the team. One Squad Leader found it funny and agreed with me.

Comment

Could be just that kick bug. I`ve seen it several times. One time I had just loaded into a server and a vote came up saying I started it,which of course I didn`t.

Comment

Anytime I play, I see on average 5-20 kick votes per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiotee
                  Could be just that kick bug. I`ve seen it several times. One time I had just loaded into a server and a vote came up saying I started it,which of course I didn`t.
                  What he said, also i notice that most servers have voting dissable, and that EA never fix the voting system. So pretty much it would never work, since you need 98% of the people on the server to vote yes. I think i saw that system worked once. Every other time nothing, it ends up being not enough votes.

Comment

Working...
                  X