Jalalabad with no Jihadists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalalabad with no Jihadists?

I experienced something very odd last night. I was driving a tank on a 64 player Jalalabad server and noticed not a single jihadist carbomber during the entire round. There were wave after wave of buggies trying to run by me but had little success. I thought for sure that someone (after getting shelled a few times) would try to take me out using this tactic, but nope. As a result, I was able to focus more attention on taking out enemy armor and holding the points.

Are you starting to see less of this or was this just a fluke? Is it because these people have moved on to BF2142? What are your thoughts?

Re: Jalalabad with no Jihadists?

you're basing this on just one round???

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
      you're basing this on just one round???
      No, several. And there wasn't a server rule about no jihading either.

Comment

i actually had this the other day. No Jihading. It was nice

Comment

Jihading by the enemy team is only effective when you're not watching for it. When you're alert to it and see it coming, it usually isn't a big deal and can be handled.

There are far, far more annoying things in the game for me to get pissed off about other than a random Jihad Jeep. Of course, I play AT alot, so they usually blow up long before they get close to me to do anything anyway.

Comment

If your AT rocket doesnt pass right through the damn jeep.

Comment

maybe no one on the server knew what jihading was o_O

Comment

Or maybe they finally all killed themselves off!

Tell Bush! Victory in Iraq is at hand! :laugh:

Comment

They were probably all playing medic anyways.. i dont see those medpacks doing too much damage when you ram into a tank!

Comment

Originally posted by IceManHG
                    If your AT rocket doesnt pass right through the damn jeep.
                    It used to quite a bit, but now I'm getting better placing the rocket..

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                      They were probably all playing medic anyways.. i dont see those medpacks doing too much damage when you ram into a tank!
                      You dont throw a medic bag at a tank, why thats the most *****iest thing ive heard. Youre supposed to shock it with the Defib.

Comment

it was probably a fluke. whenever im on jalalabad i see them all of the time. then again, i only play jalalabad on B1.

Comment

yeah i see them often on jalalabad....guess u were lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
                            You dont throw a medic bag at a tank, why thats the most *****iest thing ive heard. Youre supposed to shock it with the Defib.
                            AHhh thats where i been going wrong!

I might also try sitting ont he turret and knifing it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                              I experienced something very odd last night. I was driving a tank on a 64 player Jalalabad server and noticed not a single jihadist carbomber during the entire round. There were wave after wave of buggies trying to run by me but had little success. I thought for sure that someone (after getting shelled a few times) would try to take me out using this tactic, but nope. As a result, I was able to focus more attention on taking out enemy armor and holding the points.

Are you starting to see less of this or was this just a fluke? Is it because these people have moved on to BF2142? What are your thoughts?
                              How odd. Jalalabad is usually full of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X