Solo TV-ing J10's and other jets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo TV-ing J10's and other jets...

I got pretty good at doing it, however today i played on FHM server and i shot this j10 about 2000 times right into the cockpit, and it went through him like nothing happens. Now i know why this is happening, what i dont know is how come because i had same exact shots before that hit the jet. Does anyone have any specific parts i should target rather than the nose?

Re: Solo TV-ing J10's and other jets...

Originally posted by vikonic
    I got pretty good at doing it, however today i played on FHM server and i shot this j10 about 2000 times right into the cockpit, and it went through him like nothing happens. Now i know why this is happening, what i dont know is how come because i had same exact shots before that hit the jet. Does anyone have any specific parts i should target rather than the nose?
    Try and predict his path, and get ready for him.. as soon as he gets into view, fire and try to catch up. That's the best bet... shooting him from the rear.

If you shoot straight on, 90% of the time it will go through a J-10. You have to almost miss it, and then curve in and hit the center body of the J-10.. if you can picture that.

Comment

That server has the best TV missle gunners
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch the very last kill. That video was all macro free as discussed/concluded by the BF2 community here a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
        Try and predict his path, and get ready for him.. as soon as he gets into view, fire and try to catch up. That's the best bet... shooting him from the rear.

If you shoot straight on, 90% of the time it will go through a J-10. You have to almost miss it, and then curve in and hit the center body of the J-10.. if you can picture that.

ooo now your unbanned?? welcome back.

I never seen someone tv a J-10 before amazing

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst

Oh i dont have a problem with hitting them from the rear, except unless they're really good pilots and they cut me down with the machine gun on the first run. But thanks, i didnt know that it will go through j10 so much....

So basically i just have to aim above the jet, then have the right timing and click hard and pull the mouse down or up depending where my missile is to hit the body....? Going to the University, then coming back home for some j10 hunting

Comment

Yeah, thats pretty much it. It took me some time to start hitting J-10's

Comment

Seen that b4,that guy is good

Comment

That guy is using a macro.

But yeah, a good jet pilot, you won't even realise you are being shot at.. you will just see the "respawn in 15 seconds" or whatever it says. If you aim at the cockpit, as stupid as it is, you get 2X damage... cause it goes in the glass, then leaves. When it leaves, it counts as a 2nd hit... pretty much the same idea as the 1 shot tank kill... but very simple. So if you aim right, you can shoot the pilot and gunner out without even blowing up the chopper.

Comment

this j10 one time had passed me and i was the gunner,so when he passed i shot a tv at him and followed him and i hit him in the back and killed him lol

Comment

I agree with Metallica, that looks suspiciously like he is using a macro, the TV is guided too easily for it not to be.

Comment

Wasn't this talked about a few days ago? There was a thread like 5-6 pages long

Comment

Working...
                      X