Replace the RIB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace the RIB?

Evidently since the gods of this board won't let me post this in the DICE section, I decided to put it on here.

Battlefield 2 just about doesn't have any kind of naval warfare. The boats that we do have just plain out dont cut it, sitting ducks. If they are not going to feature any kind of naval warfare, they need to at least give us a decent boat. RIBs are about useless to jets, tanks, helicopters, hell even foot soldiers.

They killed some great ideas, such as the LCAC and just gave us the RIB...

Re: Replace the RIB?

it would be really nice if they did but it wont happen. the game is a little too far long for them to add/replace vehicles.

Comment

They should replace it with one of those big miami vice boats...

Comment

I would have loved to see a LCAC so you could load up vehicles on it and drive them across the water, would be useful on maps like OCS although its a big target so some form of AA would be useful

Comment

It would be cool, but it's the unbalance in real life. There's no naval boat in real life that is equal or in comparison to the LCAC, nor do many other nations have a sophisticated navy, so, it's pretty much, money's fault.

BTW, there's many polls and threads asking to replace these boats.

Comment

i love using ribs and i lvoe dying in them...if there are apcs attacking the carrier, i love how AT ppl will hop in a rib and ur out there on the water and ur boat is firing 5 rockets at a time but prob missing and then the apc cannon just takes u down...thats prob a moment where i wouldmt mind dying

and im guessing they probably wont have something like that LCAC cuz 1) its ugly and 2) itll prob be really laggy. Notice how when u jump on a tank for a ride, ur screen is all shaky and laggy, just like moving inside teh titan in bf2142 when its moving...so im guessing itll be the same

Comment

Each country should have their own boats, not just the universal RIB

Comment

Ye a better boat would be nice but probly never gunna happen .

Comment

I would definately like to see better boats but I doubt it will happen in BF2... Maybe next year when sales are low they will come out with BF 2242 and it will have some half decent boats in it.

Comment

what would be those "better boats"?

Comment

think it is fine

Comment

Working...
                      X