bf2 v.s. bf2 delux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 v.s. bf2 delux

Hello all, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two. I saw that amazon.com has regular bf2, and they have bf2 deluxe. I just wanted to know what is the difference?

Also does anyone know where to purchase a valid cd key?

Re: bf2 v.s. bf2 delux

Bf2 deluxe comes with Special Forces.

Comment

Oh ok .. thanks ..
      I already purchased SF, just didn't know till I tried to install it that I had to have BF2..... NOOOOBIE>>> lol....

Comment

from what i see Special Forces is only good for the weapons you get to use and other people dont, which is kinda unfair cuz you get more weapons for paying more money, but i personally think its a waste cuz i never see any servers that run special forces

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
          purchase a valid cd key? you acquire a valid cd key when u buy a copy of the game. You can't buy a key if it isn't unique to the copy of the game you have. And the only key/Hash unique to the copy u have is going to be the one that came with it. I'll assume you really don't know the difference and didn't start this thread for any malicious reason.
          yeah, I purchased Special Forces, and took it home. got here and found out I needed BF2 also... nothing I can do about it now... just have to look for a BF2...

Looking forward to looking around this site.

Comment

Before you buy a game you read the back of it and LOOK at the requirments

Comment

Originally posted by baskilla
              Oh ok .. thanks ..
              I already purchased SF, just didn't know till I tried to install it that I had to have BF2..... NOOOOBIE>>> lol....
              Well at least you can laugh it off, thats healthy

Plus it wont do you any harm to get BF2 anyway :P

Comment

Originally posted by baskilla
                Oh ok .. thanks ..
                baskilla you little noobie. :laugh:

Yeah, just buy BF2, it's not bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                X