Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fare Or Not Fare?

Originally posted by BigBadBob
    exactly. as long as someone isn't explointg or hacking, deal with it. Why should you ENEMY give you a chance to kill you or your teammates?
    Oh so your saying spawn 40 or more feet away, probably walk all the way over, to get one shot off and die??? Since you can't tell where on teh hotel you will spawn it is random, is cool if they just sit there spawn killing???? Let me guess your an armor whore. It might be fun for the person on the apc or tank, but im pretty sure the guy spawning and getting killed is not having a bit of fun at all. Yes i see what you are saying but, sometimes people on your team have no common sense to spawn as AT and somewhere else and work together.

Comment

The problem isn't ppl in armor spawncamping, that is only a syptom of the real problem

1. selfish players on your own team in your armor spawncamping the enemy infantry rather than engage enemy armor

2. ppl unwilling to play the AT kit

3. ppl unwilling to play engy, & mine the entrance to the city

4. ppl unwilling to play spec op

5. Ppl unwilling to man the TOW

6. etc, etc, etc...............

imvho

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
        The problem isn't ppl in armor spawncamping, that is only a syptom of the real problem

1. selfish players on your own team in your armor spawncamping the enemy infantry rather than engage enemy armor

2. ppl unwillingness to play the AT kit

3. ppl unwilling to play engy, & mine the enterance to the city

4. ppl unwilling to play spec op

5. etc, etc, etc...............

imvho

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

We have a winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by mondo66
          We have a winner!!
          And is because of this that some servers try to adjust some rules, to make the game more enjoyable, or somehow balance the game, that is somehow not balance by EA. But everyone comes crying about it, and here we go REPORT IT, REPORT IT. :laugh: God people you dont like it play somewhere else. Is not like is restricting the use of it on the whole map. And also what's wrong with the commanders not to fly and use armor??? I agree with that rule, now if the server is empty(not complete full) or if no one is using it go ahead, but if someone else can do it. Either do your job as a commander and quit being one and do what you want.

Comment

what i do is stay in the hills of the left arty place and i stay in the hills and mow them all down with my PKM so thats not the gas statinon is it o_O

Comment

Working...
            X