A little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help

Hi, I just bought Battlefield 2. My question is that when I log on there are barely any servers that I can play on. Also when i do connect some servers I get kicked from, because it says i need to update punkbuster. I have already done that and the results were the same. I am also playing from the master account not the limited one on my pc. I am guessing I have to buy patches to get more servers or something like that? because having only one server to play on and that is practicly always full realy blows =(.
    Can you guys give me an answer please?

TSpike719

Re: A little help

Did you download the new patches for Battlefield 2?

Comment

Can u tell me where i can? Cause usualy in games theres those popups that tell you to update but im not getting anything at all here.

Comment

--Moved to BF2 Support--

Latest Patch: 1.4

Comment

thank you =)

also apoligize for posting in the wrong forum didnt see the support one

Also i got a question do i need to download previous patches to get 1.4, and do i need to put them into some folder to active?

Current version of BF2 that i have - 1.1.2551.0 (atleast thats wat it says at the bottom =\

Comment

n e one? lol >.>

Comment

Hi
              I Believe thats the full patch.
              I am also newer to this game and if you want to get the most out of it,
              you should read as much as you can and google search for alot of information.
              Good Luck
              duggerh2001

Comment

right now the current patch is 1.41. u dont need any other patches installed, just the FULL 1.41 which is some 500+ mb.

and the numbers like 1.2 plus alot of other random numbers can be ignored. just as long as u installed the right patch

Comment

Working...
                X